- Dedicated professional with strong science background and skills highly applicable to pharmaceutical sales, including proven track record in delivering presentations and sales-related; committed to helping people through pharmaceuticals.
- Resourceful, results-driven self-starter and effective team player who works equally well independently.
- Strong communicator with ability to effectively explain scientific/technological concepts to both novices and experts, along with commitment to highest standards of speaking and writing.
D-degreed achiever with broad scientific knowledge and ability to quickly assimilate product information.
- Dedicated rising professional with healthcare background, as well as significant sales-related and customer-service experience and strengths in research, time management, and communications.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to quickly assimilate product knowledge.
- Results-driven achiever with exposure to health-care and patient-care fields; committed to helping people through pharmaceuticals.
- Focused, diligent, proven contributor who performs well independently with minimal supervision, and contributes as productive team member.
- Effective and personable interpersonal communicator who collaborates proficiently with team members to complete projects.
- Energetic performer with demonstrable detail orientation and multi-tasking/organizational proficiency.
- People-oriented professional with solid and stable —–year record with one company, along with a commitment to customer satisfaction that is highly applicable to pharmaceutical sales.
- Reliable and adaptable self-starter whose talent for learning quickly would contribute to ability to absorb and communicate product knowledge.
- Experienced team player with demonstrated ability to deliver measurable results as both individual contributor and team leader.
- Motivated achiever who takes the initiative and is adept at juggling multiple activities while maintaining emphasis on quality.
- Willing traveler who is accustomed to extensive domestic and international flights.
by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Action verbs form the heart of resume experience sections, with most bullet points in these sections ideally kicking off with powerful action verbs. You can find…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 01 Issue 02 ISSN: 1528-9443 March 20 2000 Special Announcement: Expanded Networking To coincide with the upcoming publication of A Foot in the…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the October 25, 2004 issue of QuintZine. In a recent Wall Street Journal article, writer Joann S. Lublin…