- Goal-oriented sales professional with significant and progressive experience in new product line development, marketing, account and territory maintenance, and client relations.
- Enthusiastic, motivated self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
- Results-driven achiever who planned and directed $– million in sales.
- Dedicated entrepreneurial professional with significant sales-related and customer-service experience.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas.
- Results-driven achiever; consistently highly evaluated and promoted quickly in every job.
- Effective team leader with strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Results-driven professional with progressive and extensive sales/marketing, management consulting, managerial, acquisition/divestiture analysis, corporate strategic planning, operations management, practice management, product development, and human-resources experience with diverse health care, e-commerce/Internet, administrative services, and information technology companies.
- Strategic thinker with initiative and strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator.
- Productive worker with a solid work ethic; can take the ball and run with it.
Book Review: Unofficial, Unbiased Guide to the 331 Most Interesting Colleges 2005 From time-to-time, as we receive career-related and job-hunting books and other resources from publishers, the staff of Quintessential…
In this section of Quintessential Careers, college students and recent grads can find all the best resources you need to succeed — at college, at a summer job, with an…