- Goal-oriented sales professional with significant and progressive experience in new product line development, marketing, account and territory maintenance, and client relations.
- Enthusiastic, motivated self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
- Results-driven achiever who planned and directed $– million in sales.
- Dedicated entrepreneurial professional with significant sales-related and customer-service experience.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas.
- Results-driven achiever; consistently highly evaluated and promoted quickly in every job.
- Effective team leader with strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Results-driven professional with progressive and extensive sales/marketing, management consulting, managerial, acquisition/divestiture analysis, corporate strategic planning, operations management, practice management, product development, and human-resources experience with diverse health care, e-commerce/Internet, administrative services, and information technology companies.
- Strategic thinker with initiative and strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator.
- Productive worker with a solid work ethic; can take the ball and run with it.
NEWS RELEASE: The Truth Behind the Hidden Job Market Myth Contact: Dr. Randall S. Hansen Quintessential Careers Phone: 509-738-9009 Email: email@example.com June 11 2010 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Summary: Leading career…
Tell Me About Yourself: Storytelling that Propels Careers ISBN-10: 1-934689-00-9 ISBN-13: 978-1-934689-00-4 Tell Me About Yourself: Storytelling that Propels Careers focuses on a powerful use of storytelling — telling stories…
For a complete list of college, career, and job books, check out the Quintessential Careers Bookstore. For career books specifically dealing with using headhunters and executive recruiters, go to our…
Top admissions officials from some of the best colleges and universities around the U.S. offer insight and advice to common college admission questions. Compiled by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. As…