- Goal-oriented sales professional with significant and progressive experience in new product line development, marketing, account and territory maintenance, and client relations.
- Enthusiastic, motivated self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
- Results-driven achiever who planned and directed $– million in sales.
- Dedicated entrepreneurial professional with significant sales-related and customer-service experience.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas.
- Results-driven achiever; consistently highly evaluated and promoted quickly in every job.
- Effective team leader with strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Results-driven professional with progressive and extensive sales/marketing, management consulting, managerial, acquisition/divestiture analysis, corporate strategic planning, operations management, practice management, product development, and human-resources experience with diverse health care, e-commerce/Internet, administrative services, and information technology companies.
- Strategic thinker with initiative and strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator.
- Productive worker with a solid work ethic; can take the ball and run with it.
Page 12 “The crush of resumes has muted the ability of hiring manager to effectively respond,” wrote career advice columnist Joyce Lain Kennedy. Victor Godinez affirmed this point in The…
These college-related tips — for all college-bound students (teens and adults) — have been gathered from numerous sources throughout Quintessential Careers and organized here for your convenience. Numerous computer-science majors…
Career and Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers. Career and Job-Hunting Blog Index September 4, 2009 August job…
JobTrak: 50 Percent of College Students Expect to be Millionaires College students and recent graduates have high expectations of their earning potential. 52% of students expect to be millionaires by…