- Results-driven medical sales professional with significant, progressive experience and strengths in effective problem-solving, developing solid multi-level business relationships, identifying hidden client needs, managing short- and long-term sales cycles, autonomously maintaining accounts and territories, managing client relations, and developing strategic, tactical business-development plans.
- Client-focused performer committed to delivering customer satisfaction with professionalism and a sense of humor; proven track record of earning trust and support of “difficult” clients who usually don’t trust salespeople.
- Self-motivated overachiever who is known for consistently exceeding goals, boosting revenues, achieving objectives, juggling multiple, changing priorities, and earning sales awards.
- Enthusiastic self-starter, poised to quickly absorb and disseminate new product knowledge; adept at assimilating large amounts of technical information into attention-grabbing niche opportunities.
- Focused, career-oriented individual with unparalleled interpersonal skills; equally skilled at attaining goals both independently and collaboratively as productive team member.
- High-energy sales and management professional with exceptional interpersonal communication skills and extensive expertise in solution selling, customer satisfaction, long-term relationship selling, growth planning, new-business development, team leadership, and project management.
- Personable solutions-provider who takes a genuine interest in each sales opportunity to ensure a good product fit with application, resulting in high customer satisfaction and continued company profits.
- Highly motivated achiever who is adept at assisting customers to see product’s Return on Investment, how product can take on multiple roles, and how product’s benefits can overlay to other cost savings.
- Solid self-starter who creates value by shifting focus from an immediate fix to a long-term solution.
- Loyal, dedicated team player who contributed to small, locally owned company’s team goal to grow the business by putting customers’ interests first.
- Resourceful sales-management executive with strengths in sales/marketing and proven ability to exceed quotas.
- Aggressive and polished closer with intimate understanding of how to sell e-commerce and other total-system solutions to senior business executives.
- Exceptional communicator who excels at client relations and can conduct high-level executive briefings and technical summations; adept at developing and maintaining customer relations at senior executive level.
- Entrepreneurial achiever with extensive skills in start-ups and turnaround operations.
- Methodical, well-organized, detail-minded, take-charge professional who is recognized for exceeding quotas, meeting deadlines, and maintaining highest ethical standards.
Our comprehensive Content Index enables you to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets related to job-seeker skills topics. Read summaries of each piece of our content pertaining to key job-seeker…
Keys to Internship Success: 12 Interning Tips 4. Avoid Negativity. The quickest way to kill a good internship is being negative. So, avoid complaining, being rude, disrespecting coworkers, arriving late,…
Quintessential Careers Reports on the State of Internet Job-Hunting Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. In 2001, as a service to our readers, the staff of Quintessential Careers began to…
Printer-Friendly Version by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. Marketing is the lifeblood that runs through the veins of all successful organizations. Without marketing, no matter how good the product or service,…