PROJECT MANAGEMENT (continued)
- Experienced project-management professional with expertise highly applicable to a —- position, including coordinating, developing, managing, implementing, and monitoring design and construction projects and related initiatives.
- Skilled project-lead liaison who excels at developing effective relationships with vendors, clients, and cross-departmental teams.
- Exceptionally organized, meticulously detail-oriented self-starter who efficiently manages multiple functions and consistently prepares project schedules, timelines, and milestones.
- Energetic achiever with passion for deadline-driven, high-volume environments and opportunities to contribute strengths in budget and vendor management, program development, procurement, contract management, planning, and forecasting.
- Client-minded innovator who contributed design background to projects to enhance layout, organize workflow, and create atmosphere/experience aimed at improving clients’ position with customers.
- Conscientious and enthusiastic learner who quickly and easily grasps complex situations.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communicator with —- years of experience as lead presenter, deploying outstanding subject-matter knowledge to deliver effective presentations for government, residential, and commercial clients.
- Dedicated marketing/project-management professional with — years of progressive experience, including planning, management, training, sales, as well as tracking, monitoring, evaluating, and improving systems and procedures.
- Strong leader/manager with experience in interacting with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator with exceptional teamwork, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Entrepreneurial professional, skilled at sales, marketing, new-business development, and leadership, in both start-up and turnaround settings.
- A solid business leader with outstanding record of growing market share and demonstrated ability to energize and positively influence team members and customers.
- Skilled strategic planner with sense of urgency to deliver integrated, customer-focused solutions that increase revenues and profits.
- Innovative change agent who turned around lowest-performing unit, boosting revenues more than —- percent and growing market segments as much as —- percent.
- High-energy, enthusiastic achiever who led numerous new-business development efforts, including one of the most successful in company history.
- Profit-minded self-starter with proven track record for generating multimillion-dollar sales revenues while closing complex, Fortune 500 accounts.
- Exceptional communicator and polished presenter with expertise in strategic and consultative selling.
Getting the News of the Layoff Preparing for the impact Even if you went through ALL the steps in the first section of this tutorial in preparing for this potential…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…