PROJECT MANAGEMENT (continued)
- Experienced project-management professional with expertise highly applicable to a —- position, including coordinating, developing, managing, implementing, and monitoring design and construction projects and related initiatives.
- Skilled project-lead liaison who excels at developing effective relationships with vendors, clients, and cross-departmental teams.
- Exceptionally organized, meticulously detail-oriented self-starter who efficiently manages multiple functions and consistently prepares project schedules, timelines, and milestones.
- Energetic achiever with passion for deadline-driven, high-volume environments and opportunities to contribute strengths in budget and vendor management, program development, procurement, contract management, planning, and forecasting.
- Client-minded innovator who contributed design background to projects to enhance layout, organize workflow, and create atmosphere/experience aimed at improving clients’ position with customers.
- Conscientious and enthusiastic learner who quickly and easily grasps complex situations.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communicator with —- years of experience as lead presenter, deploying outstanding subject-matter knowledge to deliver effective presentations for government, residential, and commercial clients.
- Dedicated marketing/project-management professional with — years of progressive experience, including planning, management, training, sales, as well as tracking, monitoring, evaluating, and improving systems and procedures.
- Strong leader/manager with experience in interacting with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator with exceptional teamwork, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Entrepreneurial professional, skilled at sales, marketing, new-business development, and leadership, in both start-up and turnaround settings.
- A solid business leader with outstanding record of growing market share and demonstrated ability to energize and positively influence team members and customers.
- Skilled strategic planner with sense of urgency to deliver integrated, customer-focused solutions that increase revenues and profits.
- Innovative change agent who turned around lowest-performing unit, boosting revenues more than —- percent and growing market segments as much as —- percent.
- High-energy, enthusiastic achiever who led numerous new-business development efforts, including one of the most successful in company history.
- Profit-minded self-starter with proven track record for generating multimillion-dollar sales revenues while closing complex, Fortune 500 accounts.
- Exceptional communicator and polished presenter with expertise in strategic and consultative selling.
7 Salary Negotiation Tips for First-time Jobseekers Salary negotiations can be wrought with anxiety, especially for first-time jobseekers. Follow these seven simple tips to stay calm and negotiate a salary…
Returning to the Job Market: Job-Search Success Examining your accomplishments, skills, and strengths Once you’re ready to rejoin the workforce, the first thing you should do is make a detailed…
Quintessential Careers conducts ongoing research into the job-search experience of new college graduates as they enter “The Real World.” Go to the Real World Home Page. If there was one…