PROJECT MANAGEMENT (continued)
- Results-oriented, accomplished management professional with significant and progressive experience and strong record of success in project management, process improvement, and leadership.
- Exceptional communicator with proven track record and dedication to organization’s mission; committed to meeting high standards of performance for all projects undertaken.
- Solid team-builder who is adept at motivating, mobilizing, and coaching employees; skilled at creating and maintaining productive climate.
- Energetic contributor who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively juggle multiple and concurrent projects.
- Competent self-starter who is equally adept at performing independently within a larger context and directing a group toward common goal.
- Success-driven program/project-management professional with significant and progressive experience and proven leadership skills through interacting with multiple business units involving cross-functional implementation activities; possess —- years of significant and progressive experience.
- Accomplished achiever with strong organizational and analytical skills, demonstrated expertise in contract negotiation and management, and the proven ability to assume primary role in delivering components of major projects.
- Capable team player/leader with exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills to foster team’s performance, along with a demonstrated talent for analyzing and streamlining complex work processes for improvement opportunities.
- Motivated self-starter with the written-communication skills, problem-solving abilities, multi-tasking talents, and strong work ethic to significantly contribute to your organization.
- Proficient project manager with multi-organizational project-leadership expertise, superior attention to detail, and proven ability to effectively multi-task; adept at planning and participating in strategic and operational planning initiatives; demonstrated ability to meet goals through excellent judgment, decision-making, initiative, organizational skills, and ability to coordinate and keep projects on schedule.
- Energetic, creative problem-solver who is quick to evaluate and consider alternatives and can adapt easily to rapid and constant change of pace and priorities.
- Award-winning achiever whose numerous recognitions, distinctions, professional designations, and professional-development pursuits attest to exemplary level of motivation.
This article details one of the types of stories job-seekers can tell in a cover letter and provides examples of how to tell that type of story for job-search success….
You Are More Accomplished Than You Think How to Brainstorm Your Achievements for Career and Life Success
You Are More Accomplished Than You Think: How to Brainstorm Your Achievements for Career and Life Success By Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. ISBN-10: 1-934689-15-7 ISBN-13: 978-1-934689-15-8 Now Available! New! A second…
Main, Key Admissions Acceptance Criteria Academics (grades, rigor, class rank), standardized test scores, application essay(s), recommendations, and outside activities seem to be the main criteria schools use to rank and…