PROJECT MANAGEMENT (continued)
- Results-oriented, accomplished management professional with significant and progressive experience and strong record of success in project management, process improvement, and leadership.
- Exceptional communicator with proven track record and dedication to organization’s mission; committed to meeting high standards of performance for all projects undertaken.
- Solid team-builder who is adept at motivating, mobilizing, and coaching employees; skilled at creating and maintaining productive climate.
- Energetic contributor who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively juggle multiple and concurrent projects.
- Competent self-starter who is equally adept at performing independently within a larger context and directing a group toward common goal.
- Success-driven program/project-management professional with significant and progressive experience and proven leadership skills through interacting with multiple business units involving cross-functional implementation activities; possess —- years of significant and progressive experience.
- Accomplished achiever with strong organizational and analytical skills, demonstrated expertise in contract negotiation and management, and the proven ability to assume primary role in delivering components of major projects.
- Capable team player/leader with exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills to foster team’s performance, along with a demonstrated talent for analyzing and streamlining complex work processes for improvement opportunities.
- Motivated self-starter with the written-communication skills, problem-solving abilities, multi-tasking talents, and strong work ethic to significantly contribute to your organization.
- Proficient project manager with multi-organizational project-leadership expertise, superior attention to detail, and proven ability to effectively multi-task; adept at planning and participating in strategic and operational planning initiatives; demonstrated ability to meet goals through excellent judgment, decision-making, initiative, organizational skills, and ability to coordinate and keep projects on schedule.
- Energetic, creative problem-solver who is quick to evaluate and consider alternatives and can adapt easily to rapid and constant change of pace and priorities.
- Award-winning achiever whose numerous recognitions, distinctions, professional designations, and professional-development pursuits attest to exemplary level of motivation.
Career and Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers. Career and Job-Hunting Blog Index August 21, 2008 As U.S….
Our comprehensive Content Index enables you to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets related to workplace topics. Read summaries of each piece of our content pertaining to workplace and office…