- Dedicated licensed pharmacist with more than — years of progressive pharmacy experience, including customer service in retail and hospital settings, as well as training interns and technicians.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas.
- Results-driven achiever with strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Award-winning project-management professional with —- years of significant, progressive experience, along with expertise in customer service, corporate training, program management, and process improvement.
- Customer-focused achiever with proven track record in building strong business relationships and improving customer loyalty; skilled in balancing customer and stakeholder needs to achieve win-win situations.
- Strong leader and excellent communicator who excels at generating esprit de corps in both leadership and team-member roles.
- Competent problem-solver who is adept at analyzing and defining solutions, as well as successfully juggling multiple projects in high-pressure, demanding environments.
- Highly flexible and versatile self-starter who eagerly accepts risk, ownership, responsibility, and decision-making.
- Results-driven project-management professional with —- years of progressive consulting experience and demonstrated competencies in strategic planning, financial planning, project management, process improvement, and software development/implementation applied within the [names of industries] industries.
- Effective team builder/leader with proven ability to foster solid, credible relationships with clients, management, and team members to meet project goals/objectives and generate new and repeat business opportunities.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong detail orientation, as well as excellent organizational, customer-service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, adaptable problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.