NEW GRAD/GENERIC (continued)
- Excellent organizer with solid planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communicator and negotiator.
- Self-starter who can work independently and meet goals while handling multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Quick learner who can rapidly master all aspects of job with limited training.
- Punctual, hard-working, energetic, and confident employee who is committed to achieving excellence.
- Rising professional with significant ——- experience.
- Excellent, adaptable organizer with solid planning and problem-solving skills who can handle multiple tasks, think critically, solve problems, and thrive under deadline pressure.
- Results-oriented professional with more than — years of progressive pharmaceutical experience, including management, physician and insurance-carrier interaction, solid customer service in retail setting and beyond, as well as teaching/training/mentoring; licensed pharmacist in the State of ——–.
- Strong leader/manager and productive worker who can take the ball and run with it.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator.
Page 70 A resume is still expected. Writing in his own blog, Joiner said, “Even if your blog rocks, part of being an acquirable ‘microbrand’ is knowing that when the…