MEDICAL, HEALTHCARE (continued)
- Compassionate professional occupational therapist with more than —- years experience in the health-care/social-services fields.
- Adaptable, resourceful practitioner with strong assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced and effective therapist who can collaborate effectively with individuals and groups within and outside of their living environments.
- Strong team player who is adept at collaborating and learning as a member of a professional treatment team.
- Motivated achiever who thrives on accepting and meeting professional and personal challenges.
- Positive, team-oriented nursing professional with leadership experience and sound practice.
- Motivated achiever who is recognized as excellent RN.
- Proficient interpersonal communicator who establishes positive inter/intradepartmental relationships.
- Strong team player/leader who consistently demonstrates passion for surgical nursing, knows surgical procedures, anticipates surgical-team needs and physician preferences, excels in both scrub nurse and circulating nurse roles, and contributes positive and energetic attitude to the operating room.
- Clinically proficient self-starter with special expertise in ———-.
- Results-oriented rising professional with significant experience in —— in —— setting and beyond, as well as management background and the leadership skills to initiate new ideas and delegate responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator who speaks effectively and listens attentively.
- Proficient organizer with the detail orientation to organize and coordinate tasks; the research skills to gather information, identify resources, and extract important information; along with the planning skills to develop ideas, identify problems, and conceptualize solutions.
- Productive, dependable worker with solid work ethic; quick learner who can rapidly master all aspects of job with limited training.
by Lisa Orrell This article is an excerpt from Lisa Orrell’s book, Boomers into Business: How Anyone Over 50 Can Turn What They Know into Dough Before and After Retirement,…
Page 25 Q: An awful lot of postings seem to be from third-party recruiters. How can I apply directly to employers? A: A significant portion of jobs on the big…