MEDICAL, HEALTHCARE (continued)
- Compassionate ——- nurse with a year of experience in an ——bed multidisciplinary PICU and extensive —–year background in nursing that includes pediatric home health care and —- years of IV drug/chemo administration, wound care, central-line care, and support for families and siblings in a busy Pediatric Oncology unit.
- Quality caregiver with a solid background in providing total and optimal patient care to a Pediatric Intensive Care patient population, monitoring individualized patient outcomes over an entire episode of care, and assisting families dealing with physical and psychosocial aspects of acute and chronic childhood illnesses.
- Experienced RN with —- years of highly applicable perioperative experience in Level I and II trauma centers scrubbing and circulating all services.
- Motivated self-starter with strong track record in imparting appropriate medical information to patients and families; experienced in providing extensive patient/family education in home care and hospice respite, as well as educating staff and clients in pre-, peri-, and postoperative care.
- Solid team player who deploys delegation and communication skills while collaborating effectively with members of medical and support staff and has also demonstrated leadership abilities through extensive charge nurse and call experience.
- Competent contributor who applies intensive, continuous critical thinking and exercises sound judgment in making decisions.
- Results-oriented professional with significant and progressive experience in a medical setting and master’s-level education in public-health education.
- Strong administrator with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. As cooler weather arrives and stores fill aisles with holiday items, it’s easy to get distracted — even discouraged — about the holidays and your…
Publishing opportunities and guidelines for contributing content to Quintessential Careers, the Web’s oldest and most comprehensive career site. We welcome contributions. Please follow these guidelines if you are interested in…
How to Get Started on Your Resume: A Five-Step Primer for Established Job-seekers and Career-Changers
by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. As an established job-seeker, you probably have a resume. Thus, getting started on the resume that will take you to the next rung in your career…