MEDICAL, HEALTHCARE (continued)
- Compassionate ——- nurse with a year of experience in an ——bed multidisciplinary PICU and extensive —–year background in nursing that includes pediatric home health care and —- years of IV drug/chemo administration, wound care, central-line care, and support for families and siblings in a busy Pediatric Oncology unit.
- Quality caregiver with a solid background in providing total and optimal patient care to a Pediatric Intensive Care patient population, monitoring individualized patient outcomes over an entire episode of care, and assisting families dealing with physical and psychosocial aspects of acute and chronic childhood illnesses.
- Experienced RN with —- years of highly applicable perioperative experience in Level I and II trauma centers scrubbing and circulating all services.
- Motivated self-starter with strong track record in imparting appropriate medical information to patients and families; experienced in providing extensive patient/family education in home care and hospice respite, as well as educating staff and clients in pre-, peri-, and postoperative care.
- Solid team player who deploys delegation and communication skills while collaborating effectively with members of medical and support staff and has also demonstrated leadership abilities through extensive charge nurse and call experience.
- Competent contributor who applies intensive, continuous critical thinking and exercises sound judgment in making decisions.
- Results-oriented professional with significant and progressive experience in a medical setting and master’s-level education in public-health education.
- Strong administrator with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.