MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS (continued)
- Goal-driven, creative banking professional with —– years of progressive experience encompassing retail sales, marketing, product management, and product development.
- Strategic, visionary, big-picture marketer who can recognize and capitalize on market and technological trends for delivery of services/products via Internet and other technologies.
- Proficient project manager who skillfully directs cross-functional teams through project-development cycle.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communicator, presenter, and team builder who interacts successfully with team members and management at all levels; fluent in [name of language].
- Enthusiastic learner, eager to meet challenges, embrace change, quickly assimilate new concepts, enhance current expertise, and apply transferable skill sets.
- Goal-driven merchandising professional with more than —- years of retail experience at the store, regional, and corporate levels, along with expertise in creating merchandising strategies, maintaining merchandise presentation standards, and placing merchandise in a way that supports sales.
- Strong team-builder and leader with motivational management style and reputation for recruiting, building, developing, training, coaching, and evaluating high-performing teams, as well as ability to serve as a role model who sets an excellent example of effective selling, merchandising, and optimal customer-service behavior.
- Motivated, energetic achiever with established track record for exceeding sales and service goals while identifying opportunities for accelerated growth.
- Effective interpersonal communicator who creates a positive work environment, clearly conveys company objectives, consistently follows up, and collaborates successfully with subordinates and all levels of management.
- Skilled problem-solver and decision-maker who takes initiative and is equally adept at working independently with minimal supervision, as well as contributing as a productive team member.
- Flexible, adaptable multi-tasker with exceptional organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills.
- Results-oriented health-care administration professional with master’s-level education, significant, progressive experience in policy development, project research, planning, implementation, and evaluation, as well as strengths in quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpretation of statistical inferences, manipulation of data to make it comprehensible to laypeople, and report drafting as primary mode for conveying results and outlining projects.
- Well-rounded contributor whose graduate education covered —–.
- Solid team player/leader with unsurpassed interpersonal skills who is highly adept at team-building, collaboration, multi-tasking, and decision-making.
- Strong strategic planner and problem-solver whose experience in two hospitals provided significant exposure to delivery processes and interlinked system of delivery among departments.
- Highly motivated achiever who financed entire education based on academic achievement and was offered a job upon completion of every internship.
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the March 3, 2003 issue of QuintZine. It’s a fairly widely accepted tenet of job-hunting that you can…
// by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. // It’s funny how it often takes the start of a new year for us to face the realities of our lives and decide…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the October 14, 2002 issue of QuintZine. DBM, global human resources consulting firm, advises job seekers to step…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the August 28, 2000 issue of QuintZine. Want to succeed at your first job once you’ve landed it?…