MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS (continued)
- Senior entrepreneurial executive with more than —- years of experience managing sales, marketing, operations, personnel and merchandising at the district, regional, and corporate level for both start-up and established retail and manufacturing companies.
- Strong leader with motivational management style and reputation for building and retaining highly motivated sales teams, distributor networks, and manufacturers’ representatives.
- Results-oriented achiever with excellent track record for identifying opportunities for accelerated growth.
- Results-driven advertising account-management professional with proven record of exceeding agency and client expectations, as well as demonstrated commitment to agency’s growth and client-base expansion.
- Strategic thinker who uses excellent time-management, organizational skills, and detail orientation to thrive in multi-tasking, deadline-driven environments.
- Flexible and versatile team player who can maintain focus and sense of humor under pressure.
- Motivated achiever with expertise in media planning and buying strategies, as well as experience in conducting market research for [company names].
- Poised and competent communicator with demonstrated ability to transcend cultural differences, along with excellent command of English and ——.
- Creative professional with significant and progressive experience in conducting research, collaborating with a team to incubate the research, generating ideas that spring from the research, and developing them until the most exciting and useful concept to sell to an audience is born.
- Results-driven achiever and effective team leader with unsurpassed interpersonal skills and experience in collaboration, public speaking, organization, and relationship building.
- Highly flexible and adaptable multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who works hard and loves a challenge.