MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS (continued)
- Results-oriented professional with more than —- years of progressive experience, including marketing administration, marketing and sales, and management, as well as expertise in contract administration, equipment leasing, credit administration, sales and marketing, inventory management, re-supply order processing, procedural reporting and billing, and management.
- Strong team leader with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic communicator; bilingual in English and [name of language].
- Exceptional problem-solver and conflict-resolver who can remove obstacles to team’s achievement of mission, goals, and objectives.
- Strategic marketing professional with —-+ years of significant and progressive experience in the high-tech industry supported by —- degree in ————.
- Highly motivated achiever who can develop corporate and product strategies, achieving growth and profitability.
- Strong leader who earned respect of superiors and subordinates for results and motivation skills; met and exceeded quotas and accomplished objectives.
- Competent performer with solid understanding of high-tech industry, dual business and technical mindset, along with analytical ability and extensive experience in conception and execution.
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to analyze wide range of business issues for the Internet and networking industries and aptitude for learning new skills quickly.
- Innovative problem-solver who is adept at initiating and implementing creative solutions to successfully improve company efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Visionary thinker with perseverance to create strategies that succeed in difficult and complex circumstances.
- Nimble contributor who can work in rapidly changing environments and adapt plans to meet market conditions and customer requirements.
- Exceptional communicator cited for developing and nurturing key national and international contacts; fluent in English and [name of language].
- Results-oriented marketing/public-relations professional with —- years of significant and progressive experience in the hospitality, travel, and technology industries and a strong record of success in Internet marketing.
- Solid team-builder, as demonstrated by proven track record in forming strategic alliances.
- Savvy e-commerce marketer and multinational account manager who excels in branding, public relations, relationship management, trade exhibitions and events, collateral design and print advertising.
Printer-Friendly Version by Deborah Shane “The universe is made of stories, not of atoms.” — Muriel Rukeyser On January 5, 2007, I was sitting out on my lanai looking out…
Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website. According to Fortune Magazine, these are some of the top public companies in the United States….
by Alexandra Levit When I landed a job in a top public-relations firm after my college graduation, I thought the toughest part of my entry into corporate America was over….