- Success-driven executive who assumed progressively greater managerial initiative in planning, crisis resolution, logistics, and training development; history of identifying and resolving long-standing personnel and organizational issues.
- Accomplished leader with ability to fashion integrated units focused on planning and executing multiple complex operational missions with people from diverse social, ethnic, educational, and technical backgrounds.
- Skilled troubleshooter with reputation for going where no one else wants to go, locating problems, fixing them, then moving on.
MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Creative communications professional with more than —- years of progressive experience as a writer, reporter, editor, presenter, and entrepreneur, as well as significant strengths in multi-tasking, detail-orientation, and follow-through in a team environment.
- Innovative self-starter who is skilled in distilling issues and experienced in generating publicity, interacting effectively with the media, designing and developing printed pieces, and communicating important institutional messages to the public.
- Strong communicator, change agent, and coalition builder who is effective in dealing compassionately and ethically with people as well as in coaching them to excellence.
- Polished presenter who is accustomed to high visibility.
- Highly motivated achiever who was featured in [name of publication].
- Rising professional with marketing experience, as well as solid interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player who consistently strives for efficiency and thoroughness.
- Creative thinker with knowledge of marketing and promotions through education and —- years of work experience.
- Excellent organizer with solid planning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Quick learner who can rapidly master all aspects of job with limited training.
- Hard worker who financed 100 percent of community-college education.
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…
Page 69 Blogs aren’t effective if you don’t maintain them. A huge number of blogs are started but quickly abandoned. If you don’t post regularly to your blog, it will…
Overview of job-seeker job-hunt and caveats about job-hunting Keep in mind that the Internet sites described in this guide to job-hunting on the Internet are just the tip of the…