- Success-driven executive who assumed progressively greater managerial initiative in planning, crisis resolution, logistics, and training development; history of identifying and resolving long-standing personnel and organizational issues.
- Accomplished leader with ability to fashion integrated units focused on planning and executing multiple complex operational missions with people from diverse social, ethnic, educational, and technical backgrounds.
- Skilled troubleshooter with reputation for going where no one else wants to go, locating problems, fixing them, then moving on.
MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Creative communications professional with more than —- years of progressive experience as a writer, reporter, editor, presenter, and entrepreneur, as well as significant strengths in multi-tasking, detail-orientation, and follow-through in a team environment.
- Innovative self-starter who is skilled in distilling issues and experienced in generating publicity, interacting effectively with the media, designing and developing printed pieces, and communicating important institutional messages to the public.
- Strong communicator, change agent, and coalition builder who is effective in dealing compassionately and ethically with people as well as in coaching them to excellence.
- Polished presenter who is accustomed to high visibility.
- Highly motivated achiever who was featured in [name of publication].
- Rising professional with marketing experience, as well as solid interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player who consistently strives for efficiency and thoroughness.
- Creative thinker with knowledge of marketing and promotions through education and —- years of work experience.
- Excellent organizer with solid planning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Quick learner who can rapidly master all aspects of job with limited training.
- Hard worker who financed 100 percent of community-college education.
Never Leave Career Fair Without Recruiter Contact Information As you wrap-up your time with each recruiter, always be certain to get key contact information. Most recruiters will either give you…
For a complete list of college, career, and job books, check out the Quintessential Careers Bookstore. For career books specifically dealing with using headhunters and executive recruiters, go to our…
by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. and Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. Thanks again for participating in our Career Accomplishments Assessment for Job-Seekers. Accomplishments are the critical selling points that really help convince…