- Success-driven executive who assumed progressively greater managerial initiative in planning, crisis resolution, logistics, and training development; history of identifying and resolving long-standing personnel and organizational issues.
- Accomplished leader with ability to fashion integrated units focused on planning and executing multiple complex operational missions with people from diverse social, ethnic, educational, and technical backgrounds.
- Skilled troubleshooter with reputation for going where no one else wants to go, locating problems, fixing them, then moving on.
MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Creative communications professional with more than —- years of progressive experience as a writer, reporter, editor, presenter, and entrepreneur, as well as significant strengths in multi-tasking, detail-orientation, and follow-through in a team environment.
- Innovative self-starter who is skilled in distilling issues and experienced in generating publicity, interacting effectively with the media, designing and developing printed pieces, and communicating important institutional messages to the public.
- Strong communicator, change agent, and coalition builder who is effective in dealing compassionately and ethically with people as well as in coaching them to excellence.
- Polished presenter who is accustomed to high visibility.
- Highly motivated achiever who was featured in [name of publication].
- Rising professional with marketing experience, as well as solid interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player who consistently strives for efficiency and thoroughness.
- Creative thinker with knowledge of marketing and promotions through education and —- years of work experience.
- Excellent organizer with solid planning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Quick learner who can rapidly master all aspects of job with limited training.
- Hard worker who financed 100 percent of community-college education.