- Accomplished entrepreneurial professional with comprehensive experience in new-business development, startup operations, and project management, including full P&L responsibility for business results while ensuring client satisfaction and profit.
- High-performing manager adept at hiring, training, and motivating sales teams in technical product lines; skilled at performing market research, strategic planning, creative product development, and key account management.
- Visionary planner offering special mastery in operations integration, strategy, and objectives.
- Collaborative communicator internationally experienced in joint-venture administration, market development, contract negotiations and financial analysis, and well-versed in import/export procedures, global business practices and customs; experienced in interacting with high levels in the international marketplace.
- Innovative problem-solver proficient in cost reduction and business analysis to reduce fraud and theft; experienced in overseeing security procedures, with expertise in government and product regulations.
- Strategy-oriented management professional with more than — years experience in strategic planning and implementing computerized systems that improved productivity, increased profits, and reduced costs for manufacturing firms.
- Enthusiastic learner who enhanced strategic-planning skills and expertise through Master of Business Administration program.
- Technical leader relied upon by senior management to provide expertise in major company technical decisions.
- Service-oriented professional who consistently exceeds customer expectations while improving bottom line.
- Customer-focused communicator totally committed to complete client satisfaction, effective employee supervision emphasizing motivation toward excellence and timely, accurate reports to top management.
- Skilled supervisor with demonstrable management expertise throughout career, having supervised as many as — people simultaneously .