- Accomplished entrepreneurial professional with comprehensive experience in new-business development, startup operations, and project management, including full P&L responsibility for business results while ensuring client satisfaction and profit.
- High-performing manager adept at hiring, training, and motivating sales teams in technical product lines; skilled at performing market research, strategic planning, creative product development, and key account management.
- Visionary planner offering special mastery in operations integration, strategy, and objectives.
- Collaborative communicator internationally experienced in joint-venture administration, market development, contract negotiations and financial analysis, and well-versed in import/export procedures, global business practices and customs; experienced in interacting with high levels in the international marketplace.
- Innovative problem-solver proficient in cost reduction and business analysis to reduce fraud and theft; experienced in overseeing security procedures, with expertise in government and product regulations.
- Strategy-oriented management professional with more than — years experience in strategic planning and implementing computerized systems that improved productivity, increased profits, and reduced costs for manufacturing firms.
- Enthusiastic learner who enhanced strategic-planning skills and expertise through Master of Business Administration program.
- Technical leader relied upon by senior management to provide expertise in major company technical decisions.
- Service-oriented professional who consistently exceeds customer expectations while improving bottom line.
- Customer-focused communicator totally committed to complete client satisfaction, effective employee supervision emphasizing motivation toward excellence and timely, accurate reports to top management.
- Skilled supervisor with demonstrable management expertise throughout career, having supervised as many as — people simultaneously .
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…
Printer-Friendly Version by Joe Turner While it’s true that not all employers will be gung-ho about hiring, or even retaining, older workers in the coming years, the overall statistics might…
Job-Seeker Career Fair Do’s and Don’ts Here are some critical career fair do’s and don’ts. Do keep an open mind about career opportunities with firms you had not originally thought…
Job-Search Refresher Finding Your Ideal Job: A Quick Job-Search Guide/Refresher A review of the key elements job-hunting, from job leads to salary negotiation. If you already have a job, then…