- High-performing professional with supervisory skills and —- years of significant, progressive experience and expertise in business management, emerging technologies, telecom/service provider networks, complex network system infrastructure/architecture, internetworking system applications/solutions, e-commerce, and portal development.
- Strategic visionary who exercises leadership and motivates staff to incorporate strategic planning and quality management into organization’s activities while identifying political, socio-economic, technological, and administrative issues.
- Solid self-starter who can inspire, motivate, and guide others, as well as perform full range of day-to-day staff managerial and human-resource functions, including recruitment, selection, development, recognition, performance evaluation, and advancement of equal opportunity.
- Excellent problem-solver with aptitude for efficiently monitoring program effectiveness, evaluating need for modification, and implementing changes.
- Motivated achiever with the analytical and quantitative skills to manage budget processes and analyze P&L statements.
- Planning-oriented management professional with significant experience boosting productivity and fostering efficiency; proven track record with both financials and employees managed.
- Focused contributor with proven ability to strategically plan, develop, and implement programs and oversee operations.
- Operational problem-solver with demonstrated expertise in performing needs assessments, evaluating processes and improving/upgrading procedures to increase productivity, efficiency, and performance.
- Strong leader/manager of personnel with unparalleled interpersonal skills that facilitate ability to serve as liaison and resource.
- Motivated and enthusiastic communicator with professional appearance, presentation skills, and ability to craft detailed analytical reports.
- Effective individual and team performer.
- Exceptional problem-solver and decision maker who can remove obstacles to team’s achievement of mission, goals, and objectives.
- Quantitatively skilled financial manager.
- Goal-driven, MBA-degreed professional with significant and diverse project-management experience and analytical, research, project-administration, and coordination skills highly applicable to meeting planning.
- Strong negotiator with proven track record in leading teams in a fast-paced company startup environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communicator who excels at developing contracts, editing, and delivering persuasive executive presentations.
- Enthusiastic team leader experienced in directing diverse multi-level teams through design, development, testing, training, implementation, and functionality reporting of software applications.
- Creative problem-solver who is proactive in identifying and providing solutions.
- Customer-focused self-starter adept at identifying and satisfying customer needs.
- Proficient multi-tasker who attends to detail and performs effectively under deadline pressure.
Book Review: Career Books for Women From time-to-time, as we receive career-related and job-hunting books and other resources from publishers, the staff of Quintessential Careers will review them to help…
Printer-Friendly Version by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. Is it the career of the future or a passing fad? Will workers and employers in the U.S. embrace the concept as strongly…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…