- Solutions-driven operations executive with more than —- years of progressive management experience in the broadband cable and satellite television industries.
- Motivated achiever experienced in directing organizations through change, continuous quality improvement, and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Effective team leader with proven ability to present and interpret procedural/technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, informs, builds consensus, and yields results.
- Inspirational motivator, coach, and team player with ability to create and execute corporate vision and strategies.
- Results-driven management professional with —- years of significant, progressive experience and expertise in implementing QS9000 quality systems.
- Organized, detail-oriented leader/manager with proven track record in enforcing policies, as well as setting and meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communicator.
- Skilled decision-maker with reputation for punctuality, loyalty, and responsibility.
- Accomplished management professional with significant, progressive experience and strengths in analysis, brainstorming new ideas, resolving problems, team-building/training, and project management.
- Motivated achiever with demonstrable proficiency in managing multiple projects.
- Self-starter with proven ability to assume primary role in delivering components of major projects.
- Strong team player/leader with the interpersonal and collaborative skills to effectively train, manage, lead, direct, and motivate personnel, as well as foster team’s performance.
- Dedicated contributor with demonstrated talent for analyzing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Skilled organizer with professional manner and proven client-relations skills.