- Solutions-driven operations executive with more than —- years of progressive management experience in the broadband cable and satellite television industries.
- Motivated achiever experienced in directing organizations through change, continuous quality improvement, and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Effective team leader with proven ability to present and interpret procedural/technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, informs, builds consensus, and yields results.
- Inspirational motivator, coach, and team player with ability to create and execute corporate vision and strategies.
- Results-driven management professional with —- years of significant, progressive experience and expertise in implementing QS9000 quality systems.
- Organized, detail-oriented leader/manager with proven track record in enforcing policies, as well as setting and meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communicator.
- Skilled decision-maker with reputation for punctuality, loyalty, and responsibility.
- Accomplished management professional with significant, progressive experience and strengths in analysis, brainstorming new ideas, resolving problems, team-building/training, and project management.
- Motivated achiever with demonstrable proficiency in managing multiple projects.
- Self-starter with proven ability to assume primary role in delivering components of major projects.
- Strong team player/leader with the interpersonal and collaborative skills to effectively train, manage, lead, direct, and motivate personnel, as well as foster team’s performance.
- Dedicated contributor with demonstrated talent for analyzing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Skilled organizer with professional manner and proven client-relations skills.
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…
Page 28 Q: I’ve posted my resume to just about every job board imaginable — even in areas I wasn’t really qualified for — just to cover all the bases….