- Results-oriented marketing/management professional with more than —- years of significant and progressive experience providing leadership expertise with marketing overtones to enhance product appeal while increasing the bottom line.
- Solid contributor with expertise that is highly applicable to other fields.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can boost productivity, cut costs, foster efficiency, and ensure profitability; proven track record with both products and employees managed.
- Goal-driven achiever and effective manager with strong organizational skills, detail orientation, and ability to quickly identify opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Exceptionally motivated performer who can build rapport with internal organizations and outside clients.
- Technical leader who is relied upon to provide expertise in product decisions.
- Service-oriented professional and creative problem-solver who consistently exceeds customer expectations while improving bottom line.
- Strong performer who earned numerous awards while at [name of company].
- Construction supervisor/superintendent/operations manager with professional background encompassing more than —- years in commercial and residential construction management.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional leadership ability, strong interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to positively, effectively interact with all levels of clientele, management, subcontractors, inspectors, and working crewmembers.
- Dedicated achiever with highly developed organizational and time-management skills, as well as excellent record of on-time project completion.
- Dedicated professional with —- years of experience in retail settings, primarily in management, along with solid expertise in customer-service, staffing/ human resources, profit and loss statements, merchandising, bookkeeping, handling bills, banking, and shift analysis.
- Excellent communicator with unsurpassed interpersonal skills and strong customer orientation; committed to delighting customers.
- Productive worker with a solid work ethic; can take the ball and run with it.
- Hard-working self-starter with excellent quantitative skills, including audits and operating multiple cash-register systems.
- Quick study who enthusiastically and quickly absorbs new technologies, thus enhancing current expertise, and applying transferable skill sets.
- Strong team player/leader who oversaw all aspects of [—- number of units]; experienced in training personnel in various areas, including managing a business and enhancing safety.
- Highly motivated achiever who earned numerous awards for best overall performance as a district manager, ranked highly in performance reviews, and consistently recognized for high standards, adaptability, initiative, planning, organizing, exercising judgment, and making decisions.
Written correspondence comes into play at several stages of job-hunting, career exploration, and job-offer negotiation. Here is a selection of free job-search letter samples for job-seekers: Job-Shadowing Request Letter: Sample…
While Attending the Career Fair… Network, Network, Network — With Everyone Regardless of your specific goals for attending the career fair, always remember that one of the biggest benefits of…
Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website. According to Fortune Magazine, these are some of the top public companies in the World. We…
How to Find and Follow Your Career Passion Reflect on these questions to fuel your creativity toward discovering your career passion. If you’re still seeking more career guidance and direction…