- Accomplished management professional with significant, progressive experience that is highly applicable to management positions in numerous sectors.
- Motivated achiever with supervisory skills and expertise in project management, training, as well as process design, planning, implementation, and improvement.
- Proficient interpersonal communicator with the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and priorities.
- Logical decision-maker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong leader who earned numerous individual and team recognition awards.
- Results-focused, accomplished management professional with expertise in customer relations management and significant, progressive experience boosting productivity, fostering efficiency, and ensuring profitability; proven track record with both operations and employees managed.
- Strong leader who is dedicated to organization’s mission and committed to meeting high standards of performance for all projects undertaken.
- Motivated achiever with excellent team-building and staff-training/development skills, as well as solid record of success in motivating, mobilizing, and coaching employees; skilled at creating and maintaining productive climate.
- Dedicated, goal-oriented food and beverage management professional with —- years of progressive experience in high-volume food and beverage operations, applying knowledge of every aspect of the hospitality business.
- Strong leader with outstanding training and staff-development skills.
- Outgoing, dynamic communicator who adeptly facilitates interaction with staff and customers.
- Excellent problem-solver who quickly resolves immediate issues.
- Proficient organizer who is exceptionally skilled at controlling costs, waste, and inventory.
- Highly motivated achiever with aptitude for motivating others to reach goals.
- Solid team-builder who thrives on challenge and excels at meeting deadlines.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering Windows, Excel, Internet, and point-of-sale systems.