- Results-driven professional with significant, progressive experience, master’s-level education in urban planning and policy analysis, and skills/expertise highly applicable to urban planning and community development, including analytical skills, marketing/public-relations skills, and project-management skills.
- Strong problem-solver who can conceptualize the big picture as well as fine details.
- Persuasive oral, written, and interpersonal communicator who is adept at promoting teamwork and coordinating group dynamics; adept at identifying and developing relationships, promoting awareness, and seeking support from the government, private agencies, the community at-large, and other constituencies.
- Highly motivated leader with proven success in motivating others and bringing diverse opinions and ideas to consensus.
- Competent achiever with strong work ethic who performs equally well in team environment and independently.
- Quick learner who can manage multiple tasks under stress and deadline pressure.
- Results-focused management professional with significant and extensive executive experience in directly applicable management of nonprofit organizations; consistently achieve superior results as executive, consultant, and teacher guiding nonprofit and for-profit organizations engaged in creating and sustaining positive community change.
- A pro at fostering efficiency, monitoring budgets, and maximizing human resources; implemented creative and innovative funding initiatives; developed programs to enhance organizational effectiveness; proven track record with both programs and employees managed.
- Financially responsible and fiscally minded executive dedicated to organization’s mission and committed to meeting high standards of performance in all projects undertaken.
- Strategic thinker and relentless innovator with extensive experience leading an organization through the start-up development process and implementing a vision while deploying initiative, business acumen.
- Polished interpersonal communicator whose skills align with successful fund-raising, promotion and marketing, championing the excellence of nonprofit organizations, conducting effective external/public relations, earning income for organizations, and effectively managing their budgets.
- Skilled change-manager with special interest in guiding individuals through transitions.
- Accomplished public advocate and passionate spokesperson experienced in project management, major capital, endowment, and annual fundraising campaigns.
- Success-driven professional with more than —- years of progressive experience, including hands-on retail-management experience highly applicable to purchasing and supply management.
- Dedicated achiever who is degreed in —– and holds —– certification.
- Strong leader with proven analytical skills and the management experience to supervise others and interact with manufacturers’ representatives.
- Proven performer committed to positively impacting your organization’s bottom line and competitive position through cost-effective and optimal flow of materials, supplies, and services; minimal inventory investment and loss, maintaining quality, and effectively identifying suppliers.
- Solid verbal and written communicator with the interpersonal skills to facilitate collaborative, productive working relationships with relevant functional areas within the organization.
- Competent multi-tasker who perseveres toward goals in a rapidly changing environment.