LAW/NEW LAW SCHOOL GRAD (continued)
- Solutions-driven professional attorney and employment litigation supervisor with exceptional experience in municipal government and expertise in employment law.
- Strong interpersonal communicator who is highly adept at collaborating/interfacing with decision-makers in top corporate management of firms such as [types of firms].
- Specialist in diverse range of employment/HR issues, including disability discrimination, workers’ compensation, EEO investigations, accommodation policies, litigation, sexual harassment, and race-discrimination issues.
- Effective mediator and conflict-resolver.
- Personable team leader skilled at counseling and advising clients, as well as training, and coaching team of attorneys.
- Solutions-driven law student with track record of experience that complements legal abilities, as well as skills highly applicable to the practice of law and expertise in project management, customer service, troubleshooting, and organization.
- Motivated achiever who has demonstrated genuine interest in the commercial world through bachelor’s degree in international relations and economics, as well as through work background.
- Skilled planner who has honed the fine art of prioritizing and jugging complex projects and clients simultaneously in a high-pressure work environment.
- Client-focused team player who interacts effectively with clients, managers, and colleagues at all levels.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communicator and presenter; fluent speaker of [name of language], [name of language], and [name of language]; competent reader and writer of [name of language] and [name of language]; conversant in basic [name of language].
- Seasoned management professional with more than —- years of experience.
- Creative, dedicated, enthusiastic team player whose leadership skills facilitate an atmosphere of employee motivation and development.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who supports customers, employees, and other stakeholders through results-driven action.
- Systematic change agent and risk-taker who challenges status quo, adeptly designs change, introduces innovation, and supports a team approach.
- Visionary leader who consistently revitalizes departments and bolsters their ability to improve processes.
- Meticulous, analytical planner who contributes a sense of urgency, develops step-by-step approaches, consults with experts, and implements action through teamwork.
- Flexible interpersonal communicator who thrives on collaborating with team members, shares knowledge, and encourages personal growth.