LAW/NEW LAW SCHOOL GRAD
- Solutions-driven, law student with strong track record of paid and volunteer service to complement legal abilities, as well as skills highly applicable to the practice of law and expertise in project management, customer service, troubleshooting, negotiation, staff supervision/training, and organization.
- Strong believer in the importance of upholding the Constitution.
- Skilled planner who has honed the fine art of prioritizing and jugging multiple projects and clients simultaneously in a high-pressure work environment.
- Client-focused team player who champions the rights of employees and interacts effectively with clients, managers, and colleagues at all levels.
- Innovative problem-solver with the knowledge, courage, persistence, and “outside-the-box” thinking to find solutions.
- Strong, computer-literate oral, written, and interpersonal communicator and presenter; competent reader, writer, and speaker of [name of language].
- Energetic and team-focused attorney with solid and diverse legal background in representing indigent defendants, providing counsel, investigation, and other services that provide an adequate defense, as well as handling misdemeanors, felonies, parole and probations violations, and grand-jury representations.
- Exceptional interpersonal communicator with a proven track record of forging relationships among stakeholders and performing well both independently and as a team member.
- Dedicated and loyal team leader/player who exhibits a strong and quality-driven work ethic.
- Motivated self-starter who demonstrates a positive attitude toward change and demands new challenges that strengthen management and leadership skills.
- Results-oriented professional with nearly —- decades of significant and progressive work experience and skills highly applicable to the practice of law.
- Motivated leader/manager with unsurpassed interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Productive, committed team member/leader with a solid work ethic; cited by supervisors for going beyond minimum standard of performance.
- Excellent communicator; creative and forward-thinking innovator.