IT – SYSTEMS
- Experienced and innovative database, systems, and network administrator, with enterprise data-center management experience and strengths in systems administration, network and systems security, data modeling, database administration, network architecture, and integration.
- Creative and inventive problem-solver with reputation for self-motivation; adept at cutting through existing paradigms and obstacles to develop innovative solutions to root problems.
- Strong project leader who performs equally well as team player.
- Solid communicator who can bring clarity to both technical and non-technical issues.
- Personable achiever who developed strong leadership and teamwork skills through extensive collegiate extracurricular activities.
- Innovative systems professional with progressive and significant experience in information technology and expertise in software analysis, software development, object-oriented programming, programmer analysis, programming, systems support, project management, consulting, data analysis, database management, systems administration, desktop systems administration, Java programming, ASP applications, Web applications development, Web design, Web site production, technology analysis, software/hardware support/maintenance, project leadership and development, Local Area Networks, as well as systems analysis, development, and implementation.
- Goal-oriented team player with enthusiastic attitude, ability to building trusting relationships with users/colleagues while collaborating directly with executive management teams.
- Motivated achiever who is internationally experienced through training, consulting, implementing, and improving systems/training in [names of countries].
- Effective verbal and written communicator; fluent in [names of languages].
- Rising systems professional with significant expertise in multiple operating systems, programming languages, and software applications, along with cutting-edge knowledge of technological changes and their business implications; enthusiastic about applying new technologies, enhancing current technical expertise, and applying transferable skill sets.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate newest and latest technologies, skills, and concepts.
- Highly analytical thinker with aptitude for quickly scrutinizing environments to identify and prioritize needs/risks and develop solutions.
- Creative troubleshooter/problem-solver who works hard and loves a challenge.
- Proven relationship-builder with exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.