IT – SUPPORT (continued)
- Dedicated technical-support professional with progressive and significant experience in support, troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and technical training, as well as expertise in operating-system/software installation, Internet research, and software testing.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with experience in writing technical support manuals.
- Customer-focused troubleshooter who can resolve challenging user issues.
- Quick learner who easily assimilates new concepts and technologies.
- Solid team player with enthusiastic attitude and ability to build relationships with users and colleagues.
- Dedicated systems professional with progressive and significant experience in systems support and customer service, along with solid, comprehensive hardware and networking skills.
- Goal-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve challenging user issues.
- Effective communicator who builds trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Results-driven systems professional with more than —- years of progressive and significant experience in systems design methodologies and analysis, as well as technical leadership/project management.
- Skilled problem-solver, experienced in installing, configuring and troubleshooting off-the-shelf and proprietary software, as well as [names of] operating systems.
- Technical guru who is adept at installing, configuring, and maintaining mainframe computer and terminal equipment, hard drives, memory, internal/external storage devices, mainboards, and internal/external modems.
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…
Presenting a set of 15 free, expert, and empowering quick tip how-to articles on some of the most essential topics in college, job-search, and career. Check out these useful, free…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 06, Issue 11 ISSN: 1528-9443 July 18, 2005 What You’ll Find: Sales & Job-Search Notes from the Editor Feature Article: So You Want…
Liberal arts majors gain valuable skills that will help in your careers. Here’s a short list. This article is one in a series excerpted by permission from How to Get…