IT – SUPPORT (continued)
- Dedicated technical-support professional with progressive and significant experience in support, troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and technical training, as well as expertise in operating-system/software installation, Internet research, and software testing.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with experience in writing technical support manuals.
- Customer-focused troubleshooter who can resolve challenging user issues.
- Quick learner who easily assimilates new concepts and technologies.
- Solid team player with enthusiastic attitude and ability to build relationships with users and colleagues.
- Dedicated systems professional with progressive and significant experience in systems support and customer service, along with solid, comprehensive hardware and networking skills.
- Goal-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve challenging user issues.
- Effective communicator who builds trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Results-driven systems professional with more than —- years of progressive and significant experience in systems design methodologies and analysis, as well as technical leadership/project management.
- Skilled problem-solver, experienced in installing, configuring and troubleshooting off-the-shelf and proprietary software, as well as [names of] operating systems.
- Technical guru who is adept at installing, configuring, and maintaining mainframe computer and terminal equipment, hard drives, memory, internal/external storage devices, mainboards, and internal/external modems.
Here are 10 of the 50 best job posting sites (job boards) for job-seekers. Displaying 31-40 LocalHelpWanted.net — lots of features and benefits to this job site where job-seekers can…
Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Be sure to read our main career coach article, Should You Work with a Coach to Enhance Your Career? Get the FAQs. What are…