IT – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING/DEVELOPMENT (continued)
- Highly proficient software-engineering professional with proven analytical abilities and organizational skills, as well as more than —- years of project experience involving leadership in hardware and software development processes, integration, and customer/end-user interaction.
- Well-rounded, communicative, creative technical problem-solver.
- Fast learner who has been cited for ability to achieve rapid comfort level in new environments, consistently produce positive results with little or no training or supervision, and almost immediately develop optimal solutions.
- Innovative and self-motivated team-builder, project manager, and technical leader with exceptional work habits.
- Rigorous, quality-conscious contributor with solid analytical and writing skills.
- “Pressure-tested” self-starter who has never failed to deliver results throughout many projects.
- Rising software professional with significant experience in creating print-ready and Web-ready media, along with expertise in production, quality-assurance, project management, and technical research.
- Strong written and interpersonal communicator.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is proficient with all major graphic-design and Web-design software applications and languages.
- Innovative problem-solver with a knack for navigating and explaining complex technical terrain.
- Technical guru who has participated in beta testing developing software projects and can clearly communicate end-user experience to developers, as well as intelligently suggest modifications and feature implementation.
- Deadline-driven solutions-provider with enthusiastic attitude.
IT – SUPPORT
- Highly analytical, organized, and methodical systems professional with significant experience in systems support and customer service, along with strong computer expertise, keyboarding skills, and interest in Web development and computer graphics.
- Motivated achiever who excels in providing exceptional customer service in a high-pressure environment, resolving issues, and tracking problems throughout the resolution process.
- Skilled technician with strong detail orientation, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills, as well as optimistic, tenacious, “make it happen” attitude.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts and technologies.
- Personable team player who is adept at developing rapport with users to lessen fear and frustration caused by technical problems; skilled at propelling users beyond those fears and helping them to become more productive and valuable workers.