IT – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING/DEVELOPMENT
- Dedicated systems professional with progressive and significant experience in infrastructure, support of large enterprise systems, and extensive Web applications development within [name of programming language] environment.
- Rising developer with comprehensive understanding of application-development process, including requirements gathering, design, development, documentation, implementation, production rollout, and modification of [name of programming language] applications.
- Performance-oriented self-starter with excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
- Effective verbal and written communicator and team player who interacts well with users, collaborates with IT management, and evaluates business needs to determine best solutions.
- Experienced project manager with strong organizational and strategic-planning skills, as well as advanced analytical skills.
- Rising software professional with progressive and significant experience in software programming and development; specializations include [names of programming languages].
- Results-driven achiever with solid and comprehensive technical, computer, and programming skills.
- Exceptionally motivated self-starter who has been rapidly and frequently promoted.
- Collaborative contributor who is equally effective working independently and as a dynamic team member.
- Fast learner with aptitude for grasping new ideas and quickly applying them.
- Efficient performer who can set priorities to achieve goals and meet operational deadlines.
- Effective problem-solver with strong analytical skills.
- Highly proficient IT professional with proven analytical abilities and organizational skills, as well as —- years of international industry project experience involving leadership and consulting on object-oriented distributed information systems, enterprise application integration, hardware and software development processes, deployment, customer interaction, and end-user organization.
- Well-rounded, communicative, creative technical problem-solver.
- Fast learner who has been consistently cited for ability to achieve rapid comfort level in new environments and almost immediately develop optimal solutions.
- Innovative, self-motivated, tutor, trainer, team-builder, project manager, and technical leader.
- Rigorous, quality-conscious contributor with solid analytical and writing skills.
Liberal arts majors gain valuable skills that will help in your careers. Here’s a short list. This article is one in a series excerpted by permission from How to Get…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…