IT – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING/DEVELOPMENT
- Dedicated systems professional with progressive and significant experience in infrastructure, support of large enterprise systems, and extensive Web applications development within [name of programming language] environment.
- Rising developer with comprehensive understanding of application-development process, including requirements gathering, design, development, documentation, implementation, production rollout, and modification of [name of programming language] applications.
- Performance-oriented self-starter with excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
- Effective verbal and written communicator and team player who interacts well with users, collaborates with IT management, and evaluates business needs to determine best solutions.
- Experienced project manager with strong organizational and strategic-planning skills, as well as advanced analytical skills.
- Rising software professional with progressive and significant experience in software programming and development; specializations include [names of programming languages].
- Results-driven achiever with solid and comprehensive technical, computer, and programming skills.
- Exceptionally motivated self-starter who has been rapidly and frequently promoted.
- Collaborative contributor who is equally effective working independently and as a dynamic team member.
- Fast learner with aptitude for grasping new ideas and quickly applying them.
- Efficient performer who can set priorities to achieve goals and meet operational deadlines.
- Effective problem-solver with strong analytical skills.
- Highly proficient IT professional with proven analytical abilities and organizational skills, as well as —- years of international industry project experience involving leadership and consulting on object-oriented distributed information systems, enterprise application integration, hardware and software development processes, deployment, customer interaction, and end-user organization.
- Well-rounded, communicative, creative technical problem-solver.
- Fast learner who has been consistently cited for ability to achieve rapid comfort level in new environments and almost immediately develop optimal solutions.
- Innovative, self-motivated, tutor, trainer, team-builder, project manager, and technical leader.
- Rigorous, quality-conscious contributor with solid analytical and writing skills.
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the September 16, 2002 issue of QuintZine. Did you know that Monster.com has a special area for the…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the August 20, 2007 issue of QuintZine. They say job-hunting success is all about who you know. But…
Page 28 Do write thank you letters within 24 hours to each person who interviewed you. (You can see some sample thank-you letters here.) And do know all the rules…