IT – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Goal-driven IT project manager with —- years of experience in information technologies, including business analysis, project management, systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and support, as well as diverse business experience in [names of industries].
- Experienced leader with expertise in organizational management, team building, recruiting, staff development, motivation, and conflict resolution; demonstrated managerial skills by increasing quality and quantity of recruiting for IT staff at a resort company by adopting corporate interview process, adding technical simulations, and engaging recruiting firms to meet resource needs.
- Skilled problem-solver with strong analytical and consultative skills, including operations research, assisting customers in defining and refining business needs, managing internal and external customer expectations to meet customer goals, and building long-term relationships; track record includes consulting with companies to implement, support, and enhance multi-user and multi-site retail and wholesale distribution accounting systems to meet business needs.
- Certified Project Management Professional, Certified Computing Professional, and Certified Netware Engineer.
- Proficient Project Manager with more than —- years of experience in all phases of project management of large IT/QA projects for diverse systems, along with proven success in Quality Assurance for software development and testing of diversified business and financial applications.
- Technical guru with expertise in project life cycle/project-management methodologies, process development/improvement, planning, QA methodologies, standards, (formulating, implementing, monitoring, improving), as well as devising and implementing systems/QA strategies.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communicator with exceptional teambuilding skills.
- Solutions-oriented professional consultant with —- years of significant, progressive experience in information-technology consulting, focusing on Web-based and client/server-based applications, custom development projects, as well as customization of packaged products.
- Experienced project manager who has successfully led large project teams of —-+ people from requirements-gathering through to implementation and support.
- Competent technical guru with —- years of hands-on development experience.
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success and adept at juggling multiple tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- Solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solver who can design solutions and assist developers with issues.