IT – NETWORKING (continued)
- Hands-on network administrator/manager with IT and business management experience, as well as Microsoft certifications and more than —- years of steady, reliable work history.
- Effective problem-solver who is adept at assessing and resolving complex systems issues.
- Goal-oriented, tenacious achiever who excels at meeting deadlines and seeing projects through to completion.
- Cost-conscious, entrepreneurial self-starter with strong work ethic and commitment to punctuality.
- Enthusiastic learner who quickly grasps new technologies, enhances current technical expertise, and applies transferable skill sets.
- Team-oriented manager who leads by example and facilitates productivity.
- Customer-focused professional who truly cares about serving customers and goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and results-driven IT management professional with —- years of experience as a member of engineering and management teams overseeing service-support departments and customer profit centers.
- Technical guru with solid expertise in networking technologies.
- Flexible contributor who is focused on providing optimum profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding troubleshooter with exceptional problem-solving skills and extensive experience in installing, administering, and maintaining diverse network systems.
- Customer-focused achiever with solid track record of satisfying end-users by efficiently evaluating and resolving complex technical problems.
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated talent for developing and implementing cost-effective systems to streamline operations and maximize company profit.
- Dynamic, results-oriented, senior-level information-technology professional with strong analytical, problem-solving, and project-management skills, as well as a commitment to excellence and quality customer service; adept at delivering enhanced productivity and increased profitability.
- Motivated achiever with proven track record as a network systems operational manager, information systems manager, and project manager with —- years of technology and business experience.
- Skilled troubleshooter who develops and implements corporate-wide short- and long-term technology solutions; demonstrable record of applying technology to solve business problems, developing strategic plans, and delivering quality results.
- Solid self-starter experienced in all aspects of information systems, including researching, planning, budgeting, designing, developing, and implementing strategic technology infrastructures, for both commercial and government environments; experienced in managing budgets and equipment up to $—- million.
- Multifaceted and visionary networking manager who can build and deploy networks to meet revenue objectives; experienced in network and system management, information security standards, and systems engineering.
- A natural leader of people with superb organizational skills, detail orientation, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
Drs. Randall and Katharine Hansen, the experts at Quintessential Careers, have been quoted and cited in numerous of prestigious career and job-search books. Just some of the books that reference…
by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. Okay, you’re somewhere between having your own neighborhood lemonade stand and working at a real job, so what should a young teen do? Many states…