IT – MANAGEMENT/EXECUTIVE
- Dynamic senior-level information-technology professional with strong analytical, problem-solving, and project-management skills, as well as a commitment to excellence and quality customer service; adept at delivering enhanced productivity and increased profitability.
- Technical guru with —–year proven track record of mission-critical technology and business experience with computer networks, systems, and full product-lifecycle software development.
- Proficient problem-solver who is skilled in developing and implementing corporate-wide short- and long-term technology solutions; demonstrable record of applying strategic and tactical analysis to solving business problems through technology and delivering quality results.
- Multifaceted and visionary leader experienced in all aspects of complex information systems, including research, strategic planning, budgeting, designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective, strategic technology configurations to meet business objectives.
- Strategic team builder/leader who is adept at motivating and aligning teams.
- Strong communicator who facilitates upper-management technology discussions through effective presentations and information sessions; fluent in [name of language] and [name of language].
- High-technology professional with broad, multidisciplinary management background, an extensive track record of success in managing information-technology projects, and expertise in high performance management, Total Quality Management, organization change management, organizational communication, strategic management, employee coaching and development, and process consultation.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to deliver measurable results as both individual contributor and team leader.
- Proven relationship-builder with refined interpersonal skills and demonstrated abilities as a coach, mentor, and facilitator.
- Outstanding oral and written communicator with extensive managerial/operational experience, as well as strong strategic planning and analytical abilities and an aptitude for unstructured problem-solving using creative methods.
- Motivated achiever honored with leadership and performance awards and mentioned in multiple publications.
IT – NETWORKING
- Proficient Quality Assurance Manager with more than —- years of experience in all phases of software development and testing of diversified business and financial applications, along with proven success in test automation and project management of large IT/QA projects for diverse systems.
- Competent technician with three years of network administration and LAN/WAN support company-wide, along with extensive understanding of technology, with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Motivated self-starter who is recognized for ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple technologies simultaneously.
- Dedicated team player with polished leadership skills and ability to motivate staff to increase productivity.
- Enthusiastic achiever who earned annual valuable employee recognition award in two consecutive years at current employer.
JobTrak: 50 Percent of College Students Expect to be Millionaires College students and recent graduates have high expectations of their earning potential. 52% of students expect to be millionaires by…
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…
Why advertise on Quintessential Careers? Quintessential Careers offers marketers a very desirable package: highly regarded, excellent, and high-quality content combined with superior demographics in our audience. We are the leaders…