IT – MANAGEMENT/EXECUTIVE
- Dynamic senior-level information-technology professional with strong analytical, problem-solving, and project-management skills, as well as a commitment to excellence and quality customer service; adept at delivering enhanced productivity and increased profitability.
- Technical guru with —–year proven track record of mission-critical technology and business experience with computer networks, systems, and full product-lifecycle software development.
- Proficient problem-solver who is skilled in developing and implementing corporate-wide short- and long-term technology solutions; demonstrable record of applying strategic and tactical analysis to solving business problems through technology and delivering quality results.
- Multifaceted and visionary leader experienced in all aspects of complex information systems, including research, strategic planning, budgeting, designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective, strategic technology configurations to meet business objectives.
- Strategic team builder/leader who is adept at motivating and aligning teams.
- Strong communicator who facilitates upper-management technology discussions through effective presentations and information sessions; fluent in [name of language] and [name of language].
- High-technology professional with broad, multidisciplinary management background, an extensive track record of success in managing information-technology projects, and expertise in high performance management, Total Quality Management, organization change management, organizational communication, strategic management, employee coaching and development, and process consultation.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to deliver measurable results as both individual contributor and team leader.
- Proven relationship-builder with refined interpersonal skills and demonstrated abilities as a coach, mentor, and facilitator.
- Outstanding oral and written communicator with extensive managerial/operational experience, as well as strong strategic planning and analytical abilities and an aptitude for unstructured problem-solving using creative methods.
- Motivated achiever honored with leadership and performance awards and mentioned in multiple publications.
IT – NETWORKING
- Proficient Quality Assurance Manager with more than —- years of experience in all phases of software development and testing of diversified business and financial applications, along with proven success in test automation and project management of large IT/QA projects for diverse systems.
- Competent technician with three years of network administration and LAN/WAN support company-wide, along with extensive understanding of technology, with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Motivated self-starter who is recognized for ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple technologies simultaneously.
- Dedicated team player with polished leadership skills and ability to motivate staff to increase productivity.
- Enthusiastic achiever who earned annual valuable employee recognition award in two consecutive years at current employer.