- Internationally experienced bilingual professional with significant customer-service experience and exceptional ability to learn languages quickly.
- Persuasive, marketing-oriented achiever, with expertise in publishing and advertising, who excels at presenting products and explaining their benefits to prospective customers.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts within an international environment.
- Effective team leader and problem-solver with strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Exceptional communicator who is fluent in [name of language] and [name of language], highly proficient in [name of language] and possesses working knowledge of [name of language].
IT – GENERAL
- Dedicated systems professional with post-baccalaureate education in computer science and significant experience in application development, testing, and implementation, as well as diverse and highly applicable international business experience in several industries.
- Highly motivated and ambitious self-starter who adapts eagerly to change and demonstrates enthusiasm about learning and expanding capabilities.
- Successful instructor/trainer with ability to efficiently convey technical information in an understandable format.
- Strong team player with recognized ability to lead, mentor, and quickly develop trust and establish rapport, as well as aptitude for working autonomously.
- Exceptional communicator with professional demeanor and presentation skills; articulate in oral communications; clear and concise in written communications and technical documentation; fluent in [name of language], [name of language], and [name of language].
- Proficient Quality Assurance Manager with more than —- years of experience in all phases of software development and testing of diversified business and financial applications, along with proven success in test automation and project management of large IT/QA projects for diverse systems.
- Technical guru with expertise in process development/improvement, planning, project life cycle/QA methodologies, standards, (formulating, implementing, monitoring, improving), as well as devising and implementing systems/QA strategies
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communicator with exceptional teambuilding skills.
Additional interviewing and job-search resources and tools for teens and young job-seekers. Teen Job Tools Job Interview Strategies for Teens: Part I — Interview Preparation Job Interview Strategies for Teens:…
by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. Make this year your year to succeed… to improve your academic performance! As the last days of summer near and schools and college across the…