- Results-oriented management professional with significant experience, diverse cross-cultural background, sensitivity to various international marketplaces, and expertise in European geography and markets, as well as managing at the European level.
- Seasoned executive with strong international credentials and experience in managing both large and small organizations.
- Success-driven achiever who consistently meets/exceeds targets.
- Analytical and clear thinker with highly commercial orientation and strong customer focus.
- Skilled troubleshooter/problem-solver who can recognize issues clearly and focus solutions accordingly.
- Productive, highly ethical self-starter with high energy level and vitality.
- Exceptional communicator who is fluent in [name of language] and [name of language] and possesses understanding of [name of language] and [name of language].
- Highly resourceful, solution-oriented, proactive professional with significant and progressive international experience, including more than —- years in [name of country]; demonstrated ability to understand and function productively in any multicultural environment.
- Culturally sensitive manager with broad and solid experience with multilateral organizations, including [name of organization], at increasing levels of responsibility.
- Skilled negotiator who developed policies while planning, and supervising program implementation in [names of countries], meeting humanitarian needs.
- Multilingual communicator who fluently speaks, reads, and writes [names of languages]; proficiently speaks, reads, and writes [name of language]; and understands [name of language].
- Highly adaptable, positive, resilient, patient risk-taker who is open to new ideas.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, resourceful rising professional with strong interpersonal skills and global experience living/working/studying abroad.
- Conscientious, hard-working, fully bilingual and bicultural communicator with significant and progressive experience in ——- field and skills transferable to many fields.
- Senior-executive-level international business professional with strong record of success in sales, marketing, new-business development, operations management, communication, and team leadership.
- Successful consultant with proven ability to create business opportunity, combined with thorough understanding of bi-cultural requisites to ensure profitable operations for clients at C-levels in [names of countries].
- Distinguished performer with strong track record of achievement providing strategic, tactical, and visionary leadership that drives steady and sustainable gains in sales, efficiency, and market position throughout North and South American markets.
Exceptional communicator who is effective in high-profile advertising, public relations, and direct-marketing roles for US Fortune 500 companies and others; bilingual in [names of languages].
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…
Quintessential Careers Press: Job Search 2.0: Advancing Your Career Through Online Social Media Appendix: Job-Search 2.0 Resources
Page 80 Respected experts are compiling step-by-step guides on Web 2.0 job search. Examples include Chris Brogan’s free e-book, Using the Social Web to Find Work and Dan Schawbel’s 7…
Printer-Friendly Version by Kathryn Lee Bazan In 1981, I entered the fascinating (?) world of high-tech recruiting. I wish someone had given these guidelines to all those whom I tried…