- Results-oriented management professional with significant experience, diverse cross-cultural background, sensitivity to various international marketplaces, and expertise in European geography and markets, as well as managing at the European level.
- Seasoned executive with strong international credentials and experience in managing both large and small organizations.
- Success-driven achiever who consistently meets/exceeds targets.
- Analytical and clear thinker with highly commercial orientation and strong customer focus.
- Skilled troubleshooter/problem-solver who can recognize issues clearly and focus solutions accordingly.
- Productive, highly ethical self-starter with high energy level and vitality.
- Exceptional communicator who is fluent in [name of language] and [name of language] and possesses understanding of [name of language] and [name of language].
- Highly resourceful, solution-oriented, proactive professional with significant and progressive international experience, including more than —- years in [name of country]; demonstrated ability to understand and function productively in any multicultural environment.
- Culturally sensitive manager with broad and solid experience with multilateral organizations, including [name of organization], at increasing levels of responsibility.
- Skilled negotiator who developed policies while planning, and supervising program implementation in [names of countries], meeting humanitarian needs.
- Multilingual communicator who fluently speaks, reads, and writes [names of languages]; proficiently speaks, reads, and writes [name of language]; and understands [name of language].
- Highly adaptable, positive, resilient, patient risk-taker who is open to new ideas.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, resourceful rising professional with strong interpersonal skills and global experience living/working/studying abroad.
- Conscientious, hard-working, fully bilingual and bicultural communicator with significant and progressive experience in ——- field and skills transferable to many fields.
- Senior-executive-level international business professional with strong record of success in sales, marketing, new-business development, operations management, communication, and team leadership.
- Successful consultant with proven ability to create business opportunity, combined with thorough understanding of bi-cultural requisites to ensure profitable operations for clients at C-levels in [names of countries].
- Distinguished performer with strong track record of achievement providing strategic, tactical, and visionary leadership that drives steady and sustainable gains in sales, efficiency, and market position throughout North and South American markets.
Exceptional communicator who is effective in high-profile advertising, public relations, and direct-marketing roles for US Fortune 500 companies and others; bilingual in [names of languages].
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…
Real Grads. Real Advice. Real Stories. Real World How to Make the Best Impression in Your First Days on the Job
Quintessential Careers conducts ongoing research into the job-search experience of new college graduates as they enter “The Real World.” Go to the Real World Home Page. On how to dress…
Job-Hunting is Job-Hunting Looking for a job internationally parallels looking for a job domestically — and we’ll take you through the steps. One last comment before we fully dive into…