HUMAN RESOURCES (continued)
- Results-driven professional human-resources generalist with outstanding business aptitude and more than —- years of significant, progressive experience, along with expertise that includes planning, developing, and implementing effective human-resource strategies for recruitment, retention, employee relations, benefits administration, career management, organizational development, employee motivation, compensation, training, and organizational policies.
- Diplomatic, tactful team leader and consensus-builder who motivates and encourages productive teams while maintaining below-average turnover rates; proven track record in recruiting, training, developing, and retaining human capital.
- Strong interpersonal communicator who excels at listening attentively and compassionately, coaching/counseling, and maintaining excellent employee relations.
- Competent problem-solver who identifies difficulties, devises innovative solutions, and achieves results.
- Adaptable change agent who consistently breaks paradigms.
- Skilled organizer with strong detail orientation and follow-through skills.
- Motivated energetic achiever and strategic thinker.
- Computer-proficient performer who consistently deploys knowledge of applicable systems and software programs.
- Results-oriented human-resources professional with —- years of significant, progressive experience and strengths in employment recruitment, interviewing, staffing, customer service, marketing, employee relations, office administration, and placement.
- Loyal and dedicated, with an excellent performance record at [name of long-time employer].
- Skilled at organizing, coordinating, prioritizing, and managing multiple-level tasks through to completion within strict time constraints.
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communicator with a good sense of humor and a strong commitment to success; skilled at interacting and collaborating effectively with peers, clients, and management at all levels.
- Strong strategic planner and problem-solver with solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- Computer-literate performer who earned certifications for training in [names of software programs].
- Goal-driven management professional and employment litigation supervisor with exceptional expertise in employment law.
- Human-resources leader experienced in diverse range of employment/HR issues, including disability discrimination, workers’ compensation, EEO investigations, accommodation policies, litigation, sexual harassment, and race-discrimination issues.
- Motivated achiever uniquely positioned for balanced view of employment issues, having handled cases from both employer and employee perspectives.
- Effective mediator, conflict-resolver, and communicator who understands the importance of a management culture that fosters respect, safety, and concern for its employees.
- Skilled employee counselor, trainer, and coach.
Leading career development tools and directory site Quintessential Careers celebrated its 15th anniversary of empowering students, job-seekers in November 2011 — with new features, tools, and content. Quintessential Careers —…
Printer-Friendly Version by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. One of the most important skills a job-seeker can learn during a job-search is research skills. The quality of your research skills may…