- Results-oriented insurance/human-resources professional with detailed insurance knowledge; significant, progressive experience; and strengths in office management, sales, human resources, payroll, advertising, and marketing.
- Strong communicator who excels at training and customer service.
- Exceptional supervisor and organizer who can wear many hats and juggle multiple roles – from sales to administration to human resources – while maintaining emphasis on quality.
- Competent, trustworthy problem-solver with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Computer-proficient performer who consistently deploys knowledge of applicable systems and software programs.
- Results-oriented human-resources administration professional with —- years of significant, progressive experience in the nonprofit sector, including —- years in a supervisory role, along with strengths in budgeting techniques, new-hire orientations, employee verification, exit interviews, OSHA paperwork/documentation, and Family Medical Leave paperwork/documentation.
- Skilled organizer with strong detail orientation.
- Effective leader who can motivate and encourage productive team while maintaining below-average turnover rates; regularly schedule in-service training and guest speakers for team.
- Skilled communicator who consistently collaborates with [types of colleagues].
- Motivated achiever who was twice awarded bonuses for using fewer than annual budgeted overtime hours; earned Employee of the Year honors in two consecutive years.
- Computer-literate performer who is comfortable using a variety of computer programs and applications.
- Results-oriented human-resources/HRIS professional with more than —- years of significant, progressive experience and strengths in HRIS, support, database setup, reporting, benefits administration, and payroll processing.
- Strong organizer who is adept at coordinating, prioritizing and managing multiple-level tasks through to completion within strict time constraints.
- Motivated self-starter with solid expertise in converting processes and upgrading systems to increase productivity, efficiency, and performance.
- Innovative achiever who devises and implements procedures to facilitate long-term growth.
- Loyal and dedicated contributor with an excellent work record.
- Competent problem-solver who applies a “can-do” attitude, logic, and common sense to discover causes of difficulties and generate workable solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including HRIS programs.
by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. Good manners are essential to job-seeker job-search success! Certain rules or protocols should guide a job-seeker’s conduct. Some people call these rules good manners, but…
Book Review: Don’t Send a Resume From time-to-time, as we receive career-related and job-hunting books and other resources from publishers, the staff of Quintessential Careers will review them to help…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 11, Issue 07 ISSN: 1528-9443 August 16, 2010 What You’ll Find: Back-to-Campus Issue Notes from the Editor Feature Article: When It’s Time to…