- Facile writer with master’s degree in technical communication, technical and grant-writing experience, as well as training in fiction, nonfiction, journalism, newsletters, and public relations.
- Exceptional communicator with eye for design.
- Excellent organizer with solid planning abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Quick learner who rapidly masters all aspects of job with limited training.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Creative design professional with progressive product-development experience and expertise [types of products].
- Exemplary team player who is committed to superlative customer service.
- Resourceful self-starter who is skilled in identifying vendors for product manufacture.
- Results-oriented professional with —- years of diverse experience in international entertainment and event coordination and production; proven track record with activities, events, and campaigns managed; offer extensive knowledge of film and video production, as well as budgeting and finance.
- Goal-driven achiever and effective team leader with strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Highly flexible and adaptable contributor who can multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining sense of humor.
- Skilled manager and leader who is exceptionally motivated and able to motivate others.
- Energetic self-starter with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
- Strong troubleshooter and problem-solver.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications for both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Advice for when it’s time to consider a graduate program to help advance your career. So, your career is going along swimmingly — and…
For a complete list of college, career, and job books, check out the Quintessential Careers Bookstore. Note: You can read reviews of some of these books in our Quintessential Reading:…