- Success-driven consulting professional with significant global experience and diverse expertise.
- Highly organized project manager who is adept at conducting high-level requirements analysis in early project stages.
- Analytical thinker who excels at delivering high-level analysis and overview documentation about current status of products/businesses, as well as profitability analyses for existing products.
- Innovative problem-solver with proven ability to suggest process improvement with view to enhancing product/business profitability and achieving stakeholder goals.
- Visionary leader who applies observation skills to new-product design.
- Motivated achiever with consultative expertise in IT, operations, channels, business partners, and marketing.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, as well as Internet research skills.
- Dedicated rising professional with significant consultative and customer-service experience.
- Dedicated achiever who excels at getting the job done.
- Effective team leader with strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
- Results-oriented management-consulting professional with more than —- years of significant experience in human resources, systems, audit, and finance, as well as expertise in troubleshooting/solving problems, writing, teaching, research, and analysis.
- Strong leader with proven track record in business consulting, analysis, and process re-engineering, supporting strategic planning, business case development (including cost/benefit) and package implementation.
- Relentless innovator in thought as well as action.
- Energetic achiever with demonstrable drive, stamina, effort, self-motivation, diligence, initiative, and reliability.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
Want to learn more about using storytelling in job-hunting? Read our free e-book published on Quintessential Careers: Storytelling that Propels Careers. Job-Seeker Sample Story-Based Cover Letter: #2 return address return…
Here are the keys to getting the most from your college’s career services office. Follow these simple rules and guidelines and you’ll maximize the resources and advice from these career…
Site Map to the Tutorial This free tutorial is about helping students and recent grads finding employment — internships or jobs — overseas. Use this site map to find the…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the December 10, 2001 issue of QuintZine. One of the best ways to network through the Internet is…