- Success-driven consulting professional with significant global experience and diverse expertise.
- Highly organized project manager who is adept at conducting high-level requirements analysis in early project stages.
- Analytical thinker who excels at delivering high-level analysis and overview documentation about current status of products/businesses, as well as profitability analyses for existing products.
- Innovative problem-solver with proven ability to suggest process improvement with view to enhancing product/business profitability and achieving stakeholder goals.
- Visionary leader who applies observation skills to new-product design.
- Motivated achiever with consultative expertise in IT, operations, channels, business partners, and marketing.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, as well as Internet research skills.
- Dedicated rising professional with significant consultative and customer-service experience.
- Dedicated achiever who excels at getting the job done.
- Effective team leader with strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
- Results-oriented management-consulting professional with more than —- years of significant experience in human resources, systems, audit, and finance, as well as expertise in troubleshooting/solving problems, writing, teaching, research, and analysis.
- Strong leader with proven track record in business consulting, analysis, and process re-engineering, supporting strategic planning, business case development (including cost/benefit) and package implementation.
- Relentless innovator in thought as well as action.
- Energetic achiever with demonstrable drive, stamina, effort, self-motivation, diligence, initiative, and reliability.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.