ADMINISTRATIVE/SECRETARIAL/CUSTOMER SERVICE (continued)
- People-oriented administrative professional with significant, progressive experience and strengths in administrative support, customer service, and social responsibility.
- Excellent listener and communicator.
- Exceptionally motivated self-starter who is supportive and committed to making the boss’s life easier.
- Productive worker with a solid work ethic and longstanding commitment to excellence.
- Strong team player/leader with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including [names of programs].
- Highly analytical professional poised to bring transferable skillset to new career focus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator trained in research-report writing, persuasive writing, and business writing and experienced in developing monthly reports and newsletters and maintaining departmental Web page; skilled at presenting concepts pictorially.
- Competent researcher who can synthesize information from multiple resources into a cohesive format, develop comprehensive reports to support team needs, and conduct spreadsheets analysis.
- Strong team player whose outstanding interpersonal skills lend themselves to forming genuine relationships with clients/co-workers and personal bonds that facilitate personalized customer service.
- Dedicated professional with — years of progressive and directly applicable experience.
- Productive performer consistently recognized for quality work and promoted frequently.
- Logical thinker who clearly understands how to prioritize.
- Skilled problem-solver with experience in matching solutions and recommendations to customer needs.
- Proficient organizer and time manager with proven skills in multi-tasking to meet deadlines and experience in coordinating events, including training seminars for small and large groups, marketing events, and project kick-offs..
- Enthusiastic learner with exceptional ability to absorb new concepts quickly, resulting in immediate contribution.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet.
Top admissions officials from some of the best colleges and universities around the U.S. offer insight and advice to common college admission questions. Compiled by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. As…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…
Here’s where you can find free Quintessential Careers career and job-search worksheets for job-seekers desiring to improve your cover letters and resumes. Most of these career and job-search worksheets are…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the May 13, 2002 issue of QuintZine. JuniorJobs.com and Youth Venture have announced a new “Dream it. Do…