ADMINISTRATIVE/SECRETARIAL/CUSTOMER SERVICE (continued)
- People-oriented administrative professional with significant, progressive experience and strengths in administrative support, customer service, and social responsibility.
- Excellent listener and communicator.
- Exceptionally motivated self-starter who is supportive and committed to making the boss’s life easier.
- Productive worker with a solid work ethic and longstanding commitment to excellence.
- Strong team player/leader with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including [names of programs].
- Highly analytical professional poised to bring transferable skillset to new career focus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator trained in research-report writing, persuasive writing, and business writing and experienced in developing monthly reports and newsletters and maintaining departmental Web page; skilled at presenting concepts pictorially.
- Competent researcher who can synthesize information from multiple resources into a cohesive format, develop comprehensive reports to support team needs, and conduct spreadsheets analysis.
- Strong team player whose outstanding interpersonal skills lend themselves to forming genuine relationships with clients/co-workers and personal bonds that facilitate personalized customer service.
- Dedicated professional with — years of progressive and directly applicable experience.
- Productive performer consistently recognized for quality work and promoted frequently.
- Logical thinker who clearly understands how to prioritize.
- Skilled problem-solver with experience in matching solutions and recommendations to customer needs.
- Proficient organizer and time manager with proven skills in multi-tasking to meet deadlines and experience in coordinating events, including training seminars for small and large groups, marketing events, and project kick-offs..
- Enthusiastic learner with exceptional ability to absorb new concepts quickly, resulting in immediate contribution.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet.