ADMINISTRATIVE/SECRETARIAL/CUSTOMER SERVICE (continued)
- People-oriented administrative professional with significant, progressive experience and strengths in administrative support, customer service, and quantitative tasks.
- Dedicated performer who is skilled at organizing, coordinating, prioritizing, and managing multiple-level tasks through to completion.
- Solid communicator with unsurpassed interpersonal skills with employees, management, and the public.
- Loyal and dedicated contributor with excellent work record and history of rapid, consistent promotions.
- Strong problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Results-oriented professional with more than —- years of progressive administrative experience, including more than —- years in administrative management.
- Motivated achiever with unsurpassed interpersonal skills and outstanding organizational, leadership, communication, and team-building competencies.
- Strong problem-solver with proven track record of capturing cost reductions through process redesign and performance management; skilled at converting processes and upgrading systems to increase productivity, efficiency, and performance.
- Skilled organizer who is adept at coordinating, prioritizing, and managing multiple-level projects.
- Energetic self-starter who excels at devising and implementing procedures to facilitate growth.
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet.
- People-oriented customer-service professional with significant, progressive experience.
- Motivated, detail-oriented achiever who is skilled at organizing, coordinating, prioritizing and managing multiple-level tasks through to completion.
- Strong communicator who deploys outstanding interpersonal skills with employees, management, and customers.
- Loyal and dedicated self-starter with an excellent work record.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Quick learner whose analytical skills and ability to retain significant amounts of information have been recognized with frequent and consistent promotions.
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including [names of programs].
Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Note: This article is an excerpt from the book, also titled Tell Me About Yourself: Storytelling that Propels Careers. Once upon a time, a…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the December 17, 2007 issue of QuintZine. Compensation/pay, benefits, job security, flexibility to balance work/life issues and communication…