ADMINISTRATIVE/SECRETARIAL/CUSTOMER SERVICE (continued)
- Persuasive marketer who can up-sell guests on expensive spirits by making recommendations.
- Intuitive performer who anticipates customers’ needs and perceives their moods and reactions.
- Quick learner who makes a point to consistently learn new ways to delight guests and give them something new to look forward to.
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet.
- Dedicated professional with — years of progressive secretarial and office-management experience.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, organized, team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Productive worker with solid work ethic.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated worker with strong initiative and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communicator with unparalleled interpersonal/listening skills and ability to put people at ease.
- Dedicated professional with significant and progressive experience in office administration and knowledge of healthcare field and medical terms, having maintained a GPA of —– while completing requirements for upcoming nursing degree program, including human anatomy and physiology.
- Ambitious, self-motivated team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Superlative organizer with strong detail orientation who can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Personable contributor with unsurpassed interpersonal skills to interact with diverse personalities.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Productive self-starter with solid work ethic who performs well independently or as team member.
- Flexible worker who adapts well to fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet; competent in handling multi-line phone, and ten-key; type —– wpm.
Printer-Friendly Version by Teena Rose With technology advancement a resume that lacks keywords or key phrases relevant to your career field may hinder your job search. Resume expert Pat Criscito…
Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. A resume that looks virtually identical from one computer to the next sounds mighty appealing. It’s comforting to know your fonts, layout, and graphics…
Printer-Friendly Version by Maureen Crawford Hentz The most important rule in writing letters of recommendation is to just say no if you can’t write a glowing letter. It is difficult…
by Darrell W. Gurney CPC JCTC RScP When you start fishing the waters for recruiters focus on a good “trout” stream because Trust and Clout are two determinants of a…