ADMINISTRATIVE/SECRETARIAL/CUSTOMER SERVICE (continued)
- Persuasive marketer who can up-sell guests on expensive spirits by making recommendations.
- Intuitive performer who anticipates customers’ needs and perceives their moods and reactions.
- Quick learner who makes a point to consistently learn new ways to delight guests and give them something new to look forward to.
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet.
- Dedicated professional with — years of progressive secretarial and office-management experience.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, organized, team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Productive worker with solid work ethic.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated worker with strong initiative and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communicator with unparalleled interpersonal/listening skills and ability to put people at ease.
- Dedicated professional with significant and progressive experience in office administration and knowledge of healthcare field and medical terms, having maintained a GPA of —– while completing requirements for upcoming nursing degree program, including human anatomy and physiology.
- Ambitious, self-motivated team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Superlative organizer with strong detail orientation who can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Personable contributor with unsurpassed interpersonal skills to interact with diverse personalities.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Productive self-starter with solid work ethic who performs well independently or as team member.
- Flexible worker who adapts well to fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet; competent in handling multi-line phone, and ten-key; type —– wpm.
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the December 18, 2000 issue of QuintZine. One of the most daunting aspects of the grad-school admissions process…
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…