ADMINISTRATIVE/SECRETARIAL/CUSTOMER SERVICE (continued)
- Organized self-starter with strong events-planning and customer-service experience, as well as problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts and ideas; demonstrated ability to learn quickly by absorbing in a matter of weeks with no formal training.
- Results-driven achiever who is adept at juggling multiple projects under deadline pressure.
- Effective team player/leader with strong detail orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator.
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including [names of programs].
- Polished professional with progressive experience, including office operation, management, personnel training, and supervision.
- Hard-working contributor with ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment.
- Motivated self-starter with aptitude for motivating others to produce desired results.
- Effective planner with strong organizational skills and proven capacity to approach problems effectively and creatively.
- Experienced team player who brings enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.
- Consistent performer who earned Employee of the Month honors for demonstrating professionalism while providing customers with great service.
- Solid communicator; fluent in ——; conversant in ——-.
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet.
- Success-driven professional with administrative experience in human-resource management, inventory management, and operations management.
- Solid written and oral communicator with experience in public/community relations and event management.
- Versatile and adaptable generalist with exceptional organizational, time-management, and follow- through skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with extensive customer-service background and ability to relate well to all levels of management.
- Goal-driven achiever with computer proficiency in [names of programs] and typing speed of —- wpm.
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the November 17, 2003 issue of QuintZine. Since this issue talks about sought-after skills, it’s worthwhile to note…
Chapter 3: Building a Digital Presence Making Yourself “Findable” and Optimizing Your Presence for Search Engines – Page 36
Page 36 Risks That Accompany a Digital Presence Building your online presence is not without risks. Major media outlets have exhorted readers and viewers for the past several years about…
Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. As the popular 1996 film Jerry Maguire opens, the title character is wrestling with a number of issues that make him question who he…