ACCOUNTING, COLLECTIONS (continued)
- Dedicated professional with accounting education and experience.
- Effective communicator with exemplary interpersonal skills developed through interacting with diverse professionals.
- Highly flexible and adaptable team player; able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally motivated achiever who is adept at grasping new ideas and quickly applying them to learning all aspects of an organization’s operation.
- Fast and willing learner who earned accounting scholarship.
- Coordinator for low-income tax clinics.
- Computer-literate contributor with extensive technical proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including [names of programs] and proprietary accounting programs.
- Results-oriented administrative professional with solid background in management and support, as well as experience in sales, public relations, team leadership, training, meetings, functions, payroll preparation, quality assurance, contracts, process improvement, compliance, and many other areas.
- Strong leader/manager and excellent communicator with unsurpassed interpersonal skills, as well as positive, upbeat attitude, and compassion/sensitivity to employee issues.
- Intelligent, persistent problem-solver with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Productive, honest team player with a solid work ethic; can take the ball, run with it, and perform diligently until the job is done.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet.
- Results-oriented administrative-management professional with more than —- years of significant, progressive experience and expertise in [names of functional areas].
- Dedicated contributor strongly endorsed by previous employers, including supervisors from downsizing companies.
- Enthusiastic performer consistently cited for unsurpassed interpersonal skills; former supervisors have used expressions such as “sunny disposition,” “rapport with new clients,” and “upbeat, positive attitude.”
- Skilled problem-solver with demonstrated talent for analyzing, improving, and streamlining complex processes for improvement opportunities, as well as handling changing priorities and multiple tasks.
- Accomplished presenter whom a former supervisor described as “one of the most patient trainers.”/li>
- Solid organizer with top time-management skills and ability to gather, analyze, track, and report data.
- Outstanding motivator recognized by a former supervisor as “an exceptionally effective supervisor.”
- Strong communicator whom a former supervisor praised for “building communication bridges.”
- Computer-literate administrator with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including office administration, graphics, spreadsheets, presentation, communication, and the Internet.
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…
Question: “”How do I go about getting information about companies, prospective employers? And why is it important to do so?” by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. How would you know whether…
How to Find and Follow Your Career Passion Reflect on these questions to fuel your creativity toward discovering your career passion. If you’re still seeking more career guidance and direction…