Sample Summary/Profile Sections by Profession
Remember, for the reader’s convenience, these samples are arranged by profession/occupation type; however, you’ll that many bullet points are interchangeable among professions. The samples have been somewhat generalized for the widest possible use, but some bullet points remain specific to the job-seekers for whom they were initially written. Every example bullet point follows the parallel grammatical structure that finishes the understood sentence, “I am a(n)…”
- Dedicated professional with accounting education and quantitative experience.
- Flexible and adaptable hard worker who can multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with exemplary interpersonal and customer-service skills developed through interacting with diverse professionals, clients, and staff members.
- Fast and willing learner who can grasp new ideas and quickly apply them to learning all aspects of an organization’s operation.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive technical proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including [names of programs] and proprietary accounting programs.
- Effective communicator, orally and in writing; fluent in English and [name of language]; possess comprehension knowledge of Japanese.
- Results-driven collections professional with significant and progressive experience boosting productivity, cutting costs, and fostering efficiency; proven track record with both numbers and employees managed.
- Exceptionally motivated achiever with expertise in collections, revenue-recovery techniques, negotiation, employee management, employee mentoring, and accounts reconciliation.
- Strong team leader with reputation for communicating well with potential customers, delinquent customers, and upper management.
- Solid self-starter who has consistently demonstrated the ability to establish credit and collections policies, procedures, and systems.
- Excellent communicator who is bilingual in English and [name of language].
- Computer-literate performer with extensive technical proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including [names of programs].