And, again, crafting many of those keywords into a resume profile section, with the idea that any keywords not used in profile would be used in the balance of the resume:
- Results-driven project-management professional with significant and progressive experience and expertise in such project-management concepts as project plan, project completion, scope, costing, scheduling, risk management, contract negotiations, planning and tracking, quality, and change management throughout the project life cycle.
- Creative and strategic visionary with the savvy to ensure that project deliverables are quickly brought to market.
- Strong team leader with the proven managerial experience/skills to lead multidisciplinary teams and ensure productivity and morale in high-pressure situations; successful record of leadership development.
- Technical guru experienced in the software development process, deployment of technology to meet global markets and internal customer needs, as well as complex technology management and integration in a multi-platform development and processing environment.
- Competent problem-solver with exceptional commitment to quality, and communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
Quintessential Careers Honors — Page 5 Interent Insider with David Radin — Insider Radio Network: June 24/25, 2000 “Website of the Week: When we went in search of our websites…
by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. If you have any kind of entrepreneurial streak in you, the allure of owning a franchise can be great. Just about any kind of product…
// by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D. // When we visit college campuses here are the two most common scenarios we see with students and resumes. First a solid majority do…
Conquering the Real World Tutorial Site Map Site Map of this Free College-to-Career Tutorial After years and years of attending school, from those first days of kindergarten to the final…