And, again, crafting many of those keywords into a resume profile section, with the idea that any keywords not used in profile would be used in the balance of the resume:
- Results-driven project-management professional with significant and progressive experience and expertise in such project-management concepts as project plan, project completion, scope, costing, scheduling, risk management, contract negotiations, planning and tracking, quality, and change management throughout the project life cycle.
- Creative and strategic visionary with the savvy to ensure that project deliverables are quickly brought to market.
- Strong team leader with the proven managerial experience/skills to lead multidisciplinary teams and ensure productivity and morale in high-pressure situations; successful record of leadership development.
- Technical guru experienced in the software development process, deployment of technology to meet global markets and internal customer needs, as well as complex technology management and integration in a multi-platform development and processing environment.
- Competent problem-solver with exceptional commitment to quality, and communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
This section of Quintessential Careers is all about low-wage workers, sometimes referred to as the working poor. Find statistics, tools, resources, and more. Quintessential Careers Low-Wage Job Resources: Feature Article:…
A free collection of the best franchise, franchising resources to assist you in making decisions about the right franchise for you. Related Articles About Franchising: Franchising Pros and Cons: Is…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 02, Issue 18 ISSN: 1528-9443 September 10, 2001 Editor’s Note: Under-represented Job-Seeker Issue This issue of QuintZine is our annual look at JOBSEEKING…