Using an objective to apply for an internal job or promotion
- To transfer enthusiasm gained during six years of dedicated service to BellSouth to a new position that best enables me to contribute skills and experience to meeting company goals.
- To contribute my business education and extensive Starbucks experience as Front of the House Manager.
Summer jobs and internship for college students
- Summer employment in a progressive business organization in which I can implement computer and information-science skills.
- A research internship designing, implementing, and comparing solutions to complex problems.
- To contribute experience in field engineering, cost control, and estimating in a summer internship as a project engineer with your construction company.
- To contribute unique dual skill-set as an international business and writing student in a technical-writing position.
- To bring film-studies education, as well as camera skills and experience, to a position in photography and cinema.
- Management-trainee position that will benefit from exposure to bank functions and operations, analytical, and organizational skills.
Contact: Dr. Randall S. Hansen Quintessential Careers Email: randall(at)quintcareers.com February 23, 2003 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Quintessential Careers Honored with National Awards (QUINTESSENTIAL CAREERS: DeLand, FL) — Quintessential Careers (https://www.livecareer.com/quintessential/), a…
Preparing for the Layoff Talking with your family about your job situation Perhaps the hardest piece of advice in this whole tutorial for anyone to follow. No one wants to…