Science and Technology
- Research and development position in applied mathematics.
- Lab technician in your medical research facility.
- Technical position with customer-relations and troubleshooting opportunities in the plastics or specialty chemicals field.
- To investigate wildlife conservation problems from a biological and cultural perspective.
- Electronic-design position involved with research, development, testing, and evaluation.
- Technical position in vibration study and stress analysis.
- To design and develop leading-edge commercial products and stay current with the latest technologies while collaborating with motivated team members.
- To apply extensive knowledge of engineering concepts and Computer Aided Design (CAD) to solve product-design problems.
- To contribute significant expertise in the biostatistics field while collaborating with other scientists and investigators on pharmaceutical and/or health-care research.
- To bring to your organization strong telecommunications background and ability to analyze and streamline business processes, as well as project-management and system-integration skills.
- Field Service Technician, contributing strong technical skills and experience with equipment and system service, support, customer training, and field service to your firm.
- Social-services position with an emphasis on community mental health.
- To serve as a human-services practitioner and researcher focusing on aiding children living in poverty.
- To teach high-school social studies with coaching responsibilities.
- To share knowledge and personal passion for art, graphic design, Web development, and technology in a university teaching environment.
- To teach and nurture children in a Pre-school or Substitute Teacher capacity so they may grow intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- A position as an English or elementary-school teacher that will utilize strong teaching abilities to create a nurturing, motivating, and stimulating learning environment and help children achieve their potential.
- To bring strong dedication to the total development of children, along with exceptional enthusiasm, to a position as an Elementary School Teacher at your school.