Science and Technology
- Research and development position in applied mathematics.
- Lab technician in your medical research facility.
- Technical position with customer-relations and troubleshooting opportunities in the plastics or specialty chemicals field.
- To investigate wildlife conservation problems from a biological and cultural perspective.
- Electronic-design position involved with research, development, testing, and evaluation.
- Technical position in vibration study and stress analysis.
- To design and develop leading-edge commercial products and stay current with the latest technologies while collaborating with motivated team members.
- To apply extensive knowledge of engineering concepts and Computer Aided Design (CAD) to solve product-design problems.
- To contribute significant expertise in the biostatistics field while collaborating with other scientists and investigators on pharmaceutical and/or health-care research.
- To bring to your organization strong telecommunications background and ability to analyze and streamline business processes, as well as project-management and system-integration skills.
- Field Service Technician, contributing strong technical skills and experience with equipment and system service, support, customer training, and field service to your firm.
- Social-services position with an emphasis on community mental health.
- To serve as a human-services practitioner and researcher focusing on aiding children living in poverty.
- To teach high-school social studies with coaching responsibilities.
- To share knowledge and personal passion for art, graphic design, Web development, and technology in a university teaching environment.
- To teach and nurture children in a Pre-school or Substitute Teacher capacity so they may grow intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- A position as an English or elementary-school teacher that will utilize strong teaching abilities to create a nurturing, motivating, and stimulating learning environment and help children achieve their potential.
- To bring strong dedication to the total development of children, along with exceptional enthusiasm, to a position as an Elementary School Teacher at your school.
by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., and Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. Thanks again for participating in our Resume Writing Quiz for Career Changers. Need help with your resume? Scroll down for information…
Getting the News of the Layoff Preparing for the impact Even if you went through ALL the steps in the first section of this tutorial in preparing for this potential…