- Brand Manager position in which marketing expertise can be effectively utilized to contribute to the growth, profitability, and success of your organization.
- To augment your firm’s customer base, profitability, and market share in a marketing leadership position.
- To add value to your public-relations firm as senior executive with opportunity to deploy expertise in high-tech, public affairs, investor relations, and crisis management.
- To motivate and inspire your organization’s marketing efforts through innovative and creative communication strategies while enhancing company growth and profitability.
- To contribute unique mix of management, marketing, and strategic skills to recreate proven success in building revenues with high profit margins in a marketing-management capacity.
- Assist large, multinational corporation in dealing with public sector as it conducts global business and seeks new/expanded markets in Eastern Europe.
- To improve your firm’s bottom line through innovative marketing solutions.
- Sales consultant with a cutting-edge retail fashion store.
- To grow your company’s sales using proven track record in exceeding sales targets.
- To contribute creativity and passion for cutting-edge fashion, especially the lines sold by Fashion Bug, in an Associate capacity.
- Executive sales position in which the employer will benefit from outstanding account development and management experience.
- Industrial sales representative offering chemistry and biological sciences background.
- Sales representative with a consumer products organization.
- To contribute, in a Sales Support capacity, technical skills, strong business savvy, and customer-contact skills to bridging the gap between complex software products and a demanding business environment.
- To generate sales and enhance your firm’s profitable business opportunities.
- To apply strong sales skills to boosting your firm’s revenues.
- To propel your firm’s sales to new levels using finely honed solution-selling and consultative sales techniques.
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the July 5, 2004 issue of QuintZine. As more and more workers consider temping and other flexible forms…
// by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. // It’s funny how it often takes the start of a new year for us to face the realities of our lives and decide…