- To improve company profits by contributing knowledge of civil-law countries, and bilingual skills to a position in the legal department of a firm that engages in business in Latin America.
- To influence favorable legislation that supports your organization’s agenda as your Chief Lobbyist.
- Poised to contribute strong background in [area of law practice] to your firm.
- To contribute legal education, as well as strong organizational, computer, and, customer-service skills to a position in the legal field assisting attorneys, interviewing prospective clients, entering data, conducting discovery and legal research, drafting memos, preparing witnesses, and performing trial preparation..
- To parlay extensive human-resources experience into a training and development position as part of a team that helps enhance your organization’s success.
- To provide knowledge of labor relations, benefit programs, and wage administration as a human-resources assistant in your health-care facility.
- To deploy exceptional strengths in problem-solving, planning, organizing, and budget management in a senior-executive capacity.
- Merchandise management with your established retail firm.
- Management position in which aggressiveness, dedication, leadership abilities, and expertise in the business environment are an advantage.
- To leverage business skills acquired during extensive career in the insurance industry and contribute these skills to your organization in a management position.
- To provide management and creative direction in developing software products/services and interactive content.
- To contribute strong management skills to a team of dynamic professionals dedicated to a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art organization.
- Project Manager to fill need for sound planning, strong administration, and persuasive communication style to achieve goals.
- To contribute technical and interpersonal skills as a member of a committed, professional team in a Project Manager capacity.
- To analyze business needs and translate them into executable strategies for your firm in an Analyst capacity while contributing analytical skills and ability to personalize service delivery.
- To contribute management skills and education to ensure teamwork, increased productivity, and greater profit for your firm.
- Management of dynamic, small-to-medium-sized manufacturing, service, or sales company that believes people are its strongest asset.
- To contribute proven people skills and previous sales experience in a business-management position while enhancing your firm’s profitable business opportunities.
- To maximize profits in an administrative management position by reducing costs and streamlining operations.
- To lead a project team, utilizing exceptional collaborative and creative skills.
by Bill Dueease Have you been a professional mother (it is a true profession, whether acknowledged or not) but now you find your mothering skills are in less demand? Are…
Want to learn more about using storytelling in job-hunting? Read our free e-book published on Quintessential Careers: Storytelling that Propels Careers. Job-Seeker Sample Story-Based Cover Letter: #3 return address return…
Printer-Friendly Version by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. In our article, Tapping the Power of Keywords to Enhance Your Resume’s Effectiveness, we discuss the importance of keywords and how you should use…
Tips for Getting Started on Your Job-Search Resume Brainstorm about your key experiences and accomplishments — in actual work experiences as well as volunteering. Develop an outline of major headings:…