- To apply advanced programming skills in UNIX, JAVA, and C++ in a software-design environment.
- To utilize strong mathematical and computer background as a systems analyst.
- To deploy quantitative and mathematical training, along with special interest in marketing and financial applications, as a programmer.
- To play key role within your information-technology corporation, focusing on network/Web maintenance/development.
- To contribute to development/implementation team, using highly technical software or hardware applications and collaborating with colleagues/users/customers.
- To contribute skills as an Information Technology Specialist who is adept at establishing and maintaining infrastructure of intranet, extranet, and Internet.
- To contribute extensive systems experience and skills to technology implementation and support, resulting in competitive advantage.
- To engage proficient communication and problem-solving skills toward developing management information systems.
- Senior Software Engineer/Architect position in which experience, education, enthusiastic attitude, and a commitment to excellence will add value to operations.
- Programming position with emphasis on troubleshooting, systems application, and modification in a project-management environment.
- To apply experience, creative talents, and expertise in a variety of applications in a Senior-level Computer Programmer capacity.
- To manage projects, collaborate with a project team, interface with clients, and use technology to build successful solutions for clients.
- To develop innovative Web applications through strong graphic-art, programming, writing, editing, communication, and documentation skills.
- To contribute enthusiastic, fresh, original, and creative Web development and graphic-design services to a cutting-edge company that supports and inspires mutual growth and creativity.
- To provide unique blend of prepress and Web production skills in a Web-developer capacity.
- To contribute programming, technical-writing, and supervisory skills to lead a group of dynamic team members as a systems analyst.
- To contribute breadth of knowledge and depth of experience in the IT field to your firm in a Network Administrator capacity.
- Business systems developer or analyst position in which I can contribute technical skills to enhance and improve business operations and strategy.
- Senior Systems Engineer position where extensive experience in software development, along with quick adaptability to new technologies, will enhance company performance and profitability by delivering high-quality products on time.
- To contribute up-to-date IT training and applicable technical background in a [Web Development, Systems Administration, or Systems Analysis] capacity.
- To contribute self-motivation and ability to grasp complex technologies for successful delivery of project objectives.
- To deliver e-commerce solutions while enhancing company growth and profitability.
An award for the quintessential college, career, and job sites. Quintessential Careers honors one career or job site each issue of QuintZine with the Quintessential Careers Site Award in recognition…
QuintZine A Career and Job-Hunting Newsletter Volume 14, Issue 01 | ISSN: 1528-9443 | First Quarter: January 2013 What You’ll Find: Job-Hunting Annual Report Notes from the Editor Annual…
Compiled by Katharine Hansen Ph.D. This article is one part of a much larger article on the importance of cover letters to job-seekers. Go to Cover Letter Reboot: A Crowdsourced…