- To apply advanced programming skills in UNIX, JAVA, and C++ in a software-design environment.
- To utilize strong mathematical and computer background as a systems analyst.
- To deploy quantitative and mathematical training, along with special interest in marketing and financial applications, as a programmer.
- To play key role within your information-technology corporation, focusing on network/Web maintenance/development.
- To contribute to development/implementation team, using highly technical software or hardware applications and collaborating with colleagues/users/customers.
- To contribute skills as an Information Technology Specialist who is adept at establishing and maintaining infrastructure of intranet, extranet, and Internet.
- To contribute extensive systems experience and skills to technology implementation and support, resulting in competitive advantage.
- To engage proficient communication and problem-solving skills toward developing management information systems.
- Senior Software Engineer/Architect position in which experience, education, enthusiastic attitude, and a commitment to excellence will add value to operations.
- Programming position with emphasis on troubleshooting, systems application, and modification in a project-management environment.
- To apply experience, creative talents, and expertise in a variety of applications in a Senior-level Computer Programmer capacity.
- To manage projects, collaborate with a project team, interface with clients, and use technology to build successful solutions for clients.
- To develop innovative Web applications through strong graphic-art, programming, writing, editing, communication, and documentation skills.
- To contribute enthusiastic, fresh, original, and creative Web development and graphic-design services to a cutting-edge company that supports and inspires mutual growth and creativity.
- To provide unique blend of prepress and Web production skills in a Web-developer capacity.
- To contribute programming, technical-writing, and supervisory skills to lead a group of dynamic team members as a systems analyst.
- To contribute breadth of knowledge and depth of experience in the IT field to your firm in a Network Administrator capacity.
- Business systems developer or analyst position in which I can contribute technical skills to enhance and improve business operations and strategy.
- Senior Systems Engineer position where extensive experience in software development, along with quick adaptability to new technologies, will enhance company performance and profitability by delivering high-quality products on time.
- To contribute up-to-date IT training and applicable technical background in a [Web Development, Systems Administration, or Systems Analysis] capacity.
- To contribute self-motivation and ability to grasp complex technologies for successful delivery of project objectives.
- To deliver e-commerce solutions while enhancing company growth and profitability.
Want to learn more about using storytelling in job-hunting? Read our free e-book published on Quintessential Careers: Storytelling that Propels Careers. Job-Seeker Sample Story-Based Cover Letter: #2 return address return…
Printer-Friendly Version by David Couper As we know from childhood, every story must have a beginning, middle, and end. There had to be set-up and a pay-off. We instinctively know…