Resumes and Cover Letter Samples – continued
- Chronological finance resume: This resume makes the most of a distinctive program at the grad’s college. See accompany cover letter below.
- Financial services cover letter: The grad whose resume is above shows his knowledge and appreciation of the targeted employer in his cover letter.
- Finance resume: Another grad of the same distinctive program as the previous grad takes a slightly different approach with her resume particularly expanding on her Education section.
- Law School Resume: Graduate and professional programs often require a resume for admission; this one targets law school.
- Chrono-functional internship resume: This student has strong unpaid experience but little paid work experience. He therefore plays up his transferable skills in his resume. See accompany cover letter below.
- Summer analyst internship cover letter: The student whose resume is featured above focuses on his applicable skills and experience.
- Chrono-functional travel consultant resume: This grad uses a very specific objective statement and makes the most of international experience. See accompany cover letter below.
- Travel consultant cover letter: The new grad whose resume is listed above uses an attention-grabbing cover-letter opener and a reader-friendly bulleted style. The wording in the bullet points reflects wording in the ad to which the letter responds.
- Chronological artist resume: This resume features a “headline” approach and an attractive design. See accompany cover letter below.
- Artist cover letter: A solid understanding of what is needed in the targeted job distinguishes the cover letter of the grad whose resume is above.
- Chronological management resume: This new grad uses a skills-based objective statement.
- Chrono-functional sales resume: A chrono-functional approach enables this grad to feature applicable skills clusters. His professional history is presented in two columns.
- Chrono-functional IT programming resume: A keyword section detailing technical skills is a major feature of this resume. See accompany cover letter below.
- IT programming cover letter: The grad whose resume is above explains that she plans to relocate to the employer’s city.
- Chrono-functional customer-service resume: This grad uses skills clusters that relate to his targeted job. See accompany cover letter below.
- Customer-service cover letter: The grad whose resume is featured above does a great of blending his unusual language fluencies with his interest in customer service.