Sample Story-based Resumes and Addenda
The following section contains these story-based resumes and addenda to give you a better idea how to use storytelling in these documents.
- Walter Dietz Story Resume
- Sean Patrick Story Resume Addendum: Leadership Profile
- Wesley Edwards Story Resume
- Zhang Li “Story-Lite” Resume followed by Executive Performance Highlights Addendum
- Mathias Carroll Projects Supplement
- Georgia Lutz Bio Addendum
Resume Story Resources
- Enelow, W., & Goldman, S. (2005). Insider’s Guide to Finding a Job. Indianapolis, IN: JIST.
- Gladwell, M. (2005). Blink! The Power of Thinking without Thinking. New York: Little, Brown.
- Kraft, C. (2004, Nov. 9). Don’t just tell what you did, tell how you did it! Gladiator newsletter.
- Quintessential Careers: Resume and CV Resources for Job-Seekers.
- Ryan, L. (2005, Feb. 22). Multi-story resume, higher profile. Business Week Online
- Whitcomb, Susan Britton, (2003). Resume Magic. Indianapolis, ID: JIST.
These career-related tips — for all job-seekers making the journey of career self-discovery — have been gathered from numerous sources throughout Quintessential Careers and organized here for your convenience. If…
Q TIPS: Quick and Quintessential Career & Job Tips Job-hunting tips from the July 18, 2005 issue of QuintZine. In our recent Internet Job-Hunting Annual Report, we reported on the…