A collection of real, high-quality professionally developed resume (and some cover letter) samples for operations management job-seekers. Provided at no cost.
Note: These resume samples are just a small part of vast collection of the Professional Resume Samples we offer at Quintessential Careers. We encourage you to take advantage of all the resources we offer you!
Sample Resumes for Operations Professionals
- Resume for Senior-Level/Executive Manufacturing Operations Management: the job-seeker spotlights his strongest experience in his most recent job on his resume’s first page.
- Resume for Senior Manager/Supervisor/Chief Operating Officer: the job-seeker effectively positions himself for military transition by relating his military positions to non-military functions.
- Resume for Executive, Operations Management: note rich use of quantification in bullet points and headline stating the name of his desired position.
- Resume for Global Operations Management Executive: the job-seeker uses a bold design to distinguish himself. He makes his focus clear by using a headline stating the name of his desired position. Note keywords box (Areas of Expertise).
- Resume for Senior Management and Operations Executive: note keywords box (Areas of Expertise) and rich use of quantification in her bullet points.
- Resume for Senior Operations Executive: the job-seeker employs a unique resume design to distinguish herself. Note quotes from supervisors and subordinates.
- Cover Letter for Senior Operations Executive: in her concise letter, the job-seeker paints a powerful picture of what she could bring to the employer.
- Resume for IT and Operations Executive: the job-seeker makes her focus clear by using a headline stating the name of her desired position. Having spent much of her career with the same employer she describes the employer fully and also describes contributions that spanned multiple positions. Note clear listings of results in her bullet points.
And take advantage of all of our free resume resources and cover letter resources, including articles, tutorials, quizzes, and much more!
Other Quintessential Resume Resources for Job-Seekers:
- Quintessential Resumes and Cover Letters Tip Blog — free daily cover letter and resume writing tips.
- Job-Seeker Career and Job-Search Worksheets — including free resume-writing worksheets to help you create a powerful resume.
QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER
LiveCareer’s Resume Builder is the fastest, most efficient way to build an effective resume. Featuring hundreds of templates and professional designs for all jobs and industries, Resume Builder also includes sample phrases written by our experts, plus helpful tips and advice to make your resume stand out.
We’ll guide you step by step through the process, so you can build an impressive resume that will make employers want to know more. Ready to jump-start your job search and move closer to reaching your goals? Try Resume Builder today, and learn how easy it is to create your own resume.
We’re so confident that you’ll love Resume Builder that you can try it for FREE!
Go to Job-Hunting Samples and Examples for Job-Seekers, where you’ll find free samples of just about every job-search tool you’ll need to be successful.