A collection of real, high-quality professionally developed resume samples for job-seekers seeking positions in law and government. Provided at no cost.
Note: These resume samples are just a small part of vast collection of the Professional Resume Samples we offer at Quintessential Careers. We encourage you to take advantage of all the resources we offer you!
Sample Resumes for Legal Professionals
- Resume for Legal Counsel: this attorney shows a clear progression from paralegal to attorney and relates her background to the healthcare legal arena in which she wants to continue to progress.
- Cover Letter for Legal Counsel: the attorney’s cover letter amplifies her resume’s effectiveness in positioning her for the desired job.
- Resume for Director, Government Affairs: the job-seeker employs a striking design.
And take advantage of all of our free resume resources and cover letter resources, including articles, tutorials, quizzes, and much more!
Other Quintessential Resume Resources for Job-Seekers:
- Quintessential Resumes and Cover Letters Tip Blog — free daily cover letter and resume writing tips.
- Job-Seeker Career and Job-Search Worksheets — including free resume-writing worksheets to help you create a powerful resume.
QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER
LiveCareer’s Resume Builder is the fastest, most efficient way to build an effective resume. Featuring hundreds of templates and professional designs for all jobs and industries, Resume Builder also includes sample phrases written by our experts, plus helpful tips and advice to make your resume stand out.
We’ll guide you step by step through the process, so you can build an impressive resume that will make employers want to know more. Ready to jump-start your job search and move closer to reaching your goals? Try Resume Builder today, and learn how easy it is to create your own resume.
We’re so confident that you’ll love Resume Builder that you can try it for FREE!
Go to Job-Hunting Samples and Examples for Job-Seekers, where you’ll find free samples of just about every job-search tool you’ll need to be successful.